Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got the flu or a stomach big I can borrow?

Default Anyone got the flu or a stomach bug I can borrow?

If any of y'all have the flu running thru your house, can I come hang out for a while tomorrow? Scheduled to leave for Disney Thursday and I'd rather be home sick. Will settle for a stomach bug. Open to trades.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by willyworm; 02-23-2020 at 05:59 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

If you’re taking kids then suck it up. They’re only little once. I can’t wait to take my little girl and see her face light up seeing the princesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I can’t afford to take my family! Be grateful bro!
    867-5309

Be careful for what you wish for.

I think China is giving away mexican beer virus on the cheap.

Seriously. If your taking the kids it is the best trip ever.

I had not gone in 9 years up to last year.

We took my youngest girl for the first time last January.

It was my 15th trip ever.

We made 16 & 17 after that!

I can't go into the sheer joy her happiness brought me.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Seriously. If your taking the kids it is the best trip ever.

I had not gone in 9 years up to last year.

We took my youngest girl for the first time last January.

It was my 15th trip ever.

We made 16 & 17 after that!

I can't go into the sheer joy her happiness brought me.
    Wow- 17 trips to Disney. Now we know why you post the crazy stuff you do at times.

It is part of life Willy! Make the best of it, they will never forget it. I gave Mrs. Coonsqualler a cold dead 1000 mile stare on I 4 and said "good thing we checked that box." I'm not a big fan of traveling for any reason other than the outdoors.

Two years ago I went 7 times my youngest daughter who was 4 at the time had a blast every time and I am now the best dad ever. I-4 is a bitch but Disney itself is not that bad. Just remember to wash your hands damn good before you eat those foreign people bring over some bad shit. Ask me how I know

I think the trip is actually pretty fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We took our then 10 month old and 3 year old boys last March. My wife was against it since the boys were so young and wouldn’t remember it, initially. I scrimped and saved, didn’t do any hunting trips, and we had an absolute blast. To see our 10 month old’s reactions to meeting the characters and riding the rides he could, and the excitement that our 3 year old had every day, was memories that they may not remember when they’re older, but my wife and I will certainly cherish forever. Children are only little once, and they are grown and gone too soon.

Go to Disney, enjoy your family, buy silly hats because your children want you to wear the Goofy hat, laugh and love them. Make memories that some can’t afford to, or who’s children are sick and can’t go, or worse who’s children are no longer with them and those memories will never be made. Be Thankful for the chance to make these memories. Take plenty of pictures, they’re free. Eat some Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bars for me too.

071E8FF1-EFAA-4F79-82B7-66CA2D8CE54F.jpg

B9B9B75C-82B1-4971-930D-D4E3BE5168FD.jpg

EF3AFF02-B3A7-4B65-9EB0-F714C4D1015A.jpg

11825704_753889551399989_33571607243945615_n.jpg
    Our trip with the 3 oldest grandkids a couple years ago- the backpack cooler is a must have item that I was glad to wear

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

You can get the flu from China. That seems to be their main export currently. You can probably order it from Amazon.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Does Disney still do the excursion trips to Little St. James Island? They did them for years. They may have stopped since Epstein is no longer there to greet them.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    I can’t afford to take my family! Be grateful bro!
    We barely can! Only way we make it work is the standing deal with the in-laws where they pay for lodging while I get the military rate on 4 day park hopper passes for everyone. Things have been rough at work and getting commission checks have been few and far between.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

This will the 4th trip for us. I'm getting used to it, but I still believe we could have just as much fun somewhere else for a fraction of the price this money pit costs.

Rodney is gonna be so disappointed at me when he treads this thread.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh and just in case you doubt it:

Be whisked away aboard the captain's RIB power boat to a pair of sun-soaked snorkeling sites — and prepare for an adventure like no other. Journey to picturesque Turtle Cove, Buck Island and immerse yourself in an underwater wonderland, where you're invited to swim and snorkel amidst a school of sea turtles for approximately one hour. Afterward, make your way to your second snorkel stop — Little St James Island — where curious fish dart back and forth in the clear blue water, and colorful coral formations nestle next to amazing underwater formations. Afterward, enjoy a beverage and snack before making your way back to St Thomas Harbor.

https://www.magicalkingdoms.com/crui...omasexcur.html

I took the kids once but did a Disney cruise with em two years ago as well.
    Wife has been with em couple times more....Daddy is one and done here!
    That's the rule....
    Last edited by Calibogue; 02-23-2020 at 07:22 PM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    We barely can! Only way we make it work is the standing deal with the in-laws where they pay for lodging while I get the military rate on 4 day park hopper passes for everyone. Things have been rough at work and getting commission checks have been few and far between.

Have you stayed at Shades of Green? My wife’s dad is retired military/Vietnam Vet, and they booked a couple of rooms at Shades of Green. That was one of the best parts of our trip. It’s only available to active or retired military and their family’s. Across the street from the Polynesian, and they have their own buses to get you the parks, Disney Springs, etc. Rooms there are spacious and nice. Places to eat at the resort too. If anyone who reads this and is planning a Disney trip, and qualifies to stay at Shades of Green, DO IT!

I have been puking all day. Gladly donate it you. Thought I was in the clear, as my oldest had it most of the week but the incubation period was a little longer than I guessed
    cut\'em