Thread: Wilder Fury 2

Default Wilder Fury 2

Who’s watching? Biggest heavyweight boxing match since Holyfield Lewis 1999.

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

I watched it.....never trust a 6’9” Brit that comes out to Patsy Clien

Me and the brother went to bar and watched. The fights leading up to it sucked. Fury dominated every aspect. Even his ring entrance was better. Wilder never put his foot on the gas after he got set down the first time. I think he was holding on for his life the last 3 rounds

Wilder couldn’t beat Fury the first time they fought and fury was out of shape and hadn’t fought in a while if I remember right. I didn’t watch but had a feeling fury would smoke him. Fury seems like a good guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

First two rounds were great. Fury landed a punch on Wilders ear in the third that knocked him down and ruptured his eardrum. The fight was lopsided after that. Wilders corner threw the towel in 7th, and I surprised he lasted that long.

A superstar has been born. You can’t not love this guy. He serenaded the crowd to American Pie after the fight.

Fury vs Joshua next? That would be awesome. Wilder has a rematch clause in the contract but I'm not 100% he would want it after that beating.

Fury will smoke Joshua just as bad, maybe worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Fury will smoke Joshua just as bad, maybe worse.
    I think Joshua is a better boxer than Wilder but definitely not on par with Fury. I would much rather see Fury/Joshua than Fury/Wilder III.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Wilder couldn’t beat Fury the first time they fought and fury was out of shape and hadn’t fought in a while if I remember right. I didn’t watch but had a feeling fury would smoke him. Fury seems like a good guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    First two rounds were great. Fury landed a punch on Wilders ear in the third that knocked him down and ruptured his eardrum. The fight was lopsided after that. Wilders corner threw the towel in 7th, and I surprised he lasted that long.
    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deontay...005612885.html
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Fury stuffed Vlad Klitchko. That right there tells me all I need to know about him. He's a bad dude. Height, reach, power, Boxing skill and IQ. He's got it all. Plus he's a little crazy and his opponents know it. 1st guy since Ali that told the world what he was gonna do and how he would do it and did exactly what he said.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    comical
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Wilder is out of his league and has no business being in there with Fury. He is a one trick pony, not a true boxer. Joshua won't make Fury break a sweat and that match will be over by the 7th as well. I'm not aware of any heavyweight that can beat Fury!! Heavyweight boxing hasn't been this exciting in some time and I like it!!
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Wilder has exercised the rematch clause. I’ll be watching but would rather see Fury-Joshua.