Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 77.8 MPH Freeman

Default 77.8 MPH Freeman

What a bad machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely this is an indicator of an inflated economy and bubble, right?

Billy Freeman, an American success story. What’s the wait these days, 3 years? You can buy an Invincible or Seahunter cat right now, no wait. Say what you will but he’s got things right.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Billy Freeman, an American success story. What’s the wait these days, 3 years? You can buy an Invincible or Seahunter cat right now, no wait. Say what you will but he’s got things right.
    Yeah and you can sell your spot in line to somebody and probably make 50 K

He is smart. Create a premium product and create a huge demand while keeping supply limited. I guess that’s how you justify a premium price

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Yeah and you can sell your spot in line to somebody and probably make 50 K

That’s what a lot of these guys are doing. Deposit wait until a few months before your slot, put it on THT and you turned a profit. Pretty smart really.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    He is smart. Create a premium product and create a huge demand while keeping supply limited. I guess that’s how you justify a premium price

I don’t think the supply is kept limited, I don’t think they can turn boats out that fast, not without sacrificing quality and from what I gather talking to folks, they aren’t going to do that.

Pull the Trigger BW. It's you bro
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Seems like I saw it hit over 80 in another video. Impressive boat.
    Last edited by Remy; 02-21-2020 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remy View Post
    Seems like I saw it hit over 80 in another video. Impressive boat.
    I thought I saw that as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

A good friend I grew up with has a 42 starting this month. 2 year wait. Was offered a premium for his slot and he refused.

In other news, we sold six of our new 35 Sportsmans last week in Miami. That brings the total retail sold to 8 and it just debuted in December.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

I heard one guy ordered two 47’s at the boat show... 1.2 x 2

I’m about to make some bold statements. The one time I rode on a 37 freeman it was like the first time I had ever been on a boat with a motor on it. Like a tank with a race car engine. We went 70 before I could get my hat turned around backwards, I am not kidding it felt like I was going to blow out like an empty beer can. If I had the money I would get one just so I could wash it every week.

I vividly remember eating dinner with an investment banker at the gtown blue marlin tournament 5 years ago. Record turnout, everywhere you look someone is getting s new boat or helicopter. He said that was definitely the peak and things were about to head south any second so go ahead and prepare. I didn't necessarily disagree with his assessment at that time. Think we may have been wrong.

So I can place a deposit and sell my place in line later...2-3 years down the road? How much is the deposit?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    So I can place a deposit and sell my place in line later...2-3 years down the road? How much is the deposit?
    At least 20%. So, 240k.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Friend of mine has had a build spot for a little over a year...he's still 4 years out.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Friend of mine has had a build spot for a little over a year...he's still 4 years out.
    That’s one of the reasons some of those guys are able to sell their 2 year old freeman for more than they paid. People with money usually don’t have patience to wait multiple years.

Some guy has a build slot for sale in THT for $10,000

Apparently the build time is pushing 5 years-
    Last edited by MDman; 02-22-2020 at 08:59 AM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

WOW. 5 year wait. Unreal!

Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    Some guy has a build slot for sale in THT for $10,000

Apparently the build time is pushing 5 years-
    They are selling for 50k+ if you are a month or two from start date.

What’s going to happen is the 10/20% of the deposit holders intentions are to sell the spot. These guys are going to be walking away from their deposit or having to come up with another 500k to buy a boat they never intended to buy once the market turns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!