Thread: Columbia BHA Pint Night 29 Feb...

Default Columbia BHA Pint Night 29 Feb...

South Carolina Backcountry Hunters And Anglers is having its second pint night in the Capital City and we would love for you to join us! J's corner has graciously agreed to host us once again! We are closing in on becoming an official state chapter (This June) and want to share what we have coming up on the calendar. If you have never heard of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers, this event is a perfect time to find out what we are all about! There will be prize giveaways from some great companies including Vortex, OnX Maps, GoHunt, Phelps Game Calls, Phone Skope, Two 1-month memberships to CrossFit Rivalry in Irmo (150 dollar value each), and others! Normally everyone walks away with something! If you have heard of us and are looking to find ways to get involved, this is the spot to be! Bring your friends, bring your family, and let's have a blast talking about our Public lands and water!

Link the face-a-gram event below if'n you want to RSVP.

https://www.facebook.com/events/318248909095567/

Phoneman? drive up?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

If I come, can I get a Criplet autograph?
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Phoneman? drive up?
    im on call but i'll try to come by. Was a fun time last year
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Mid week bump. Hope to see some of y’all at J’s on Saturday.