Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SS# Fraud

blahh

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you people actually answer random phone calls on your cell phone?

I always wondered why these scams keep going and which idiot actually answers the call.

Thanks for the explanation, Davis....

(hehe)
    Being in sales my phone is how I make a living. If I don’t answer, good chance I just lost $. It can be annoying at times.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Y'all, I hear and and am asked about this stuff all the time. The IRS and the Social Security Admin send letters. If they need to really talk to you, they will be on your doorstep unless you have previously talked to a specific agent. Don't listen to those phone calls and sure as hell don't buy gift cards from Kroger to pay a tax debt.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

One sure way to know where we stand relationship wise is if you leave a voicemail.

People who leave you voice mails hate you and want you to suffer. A real friend won't ever call you and will barely bother you with text.

A simple upward head nod "Sup?" style the 2-3 times a year we see each other is enough. Anything more than that and you come across as needy.