Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SS# Fraud

Default SS# Fraud

Anybody been getting random calls saying your SS# has been linked to criminal activity or some bs and is about to be “shut down”?

Got a call yesterday from Nicholson, GA and one today from Houston, TX.

No alerts on my normal credit monitoring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

I get them all the time. Nothing to worry about. Just trying to get peoples personal info.

That and that my Apple ID is compromised. Just start singing allah snack bar bangs little boys or something equally idiotic and they’ll start cussing and calling you an infidel and eventually hang up. It takes a little bit but they’ll eventually leave you alone. Patience grasshopper. Make a game of it.

I've had two in the past week. DEA has a case against you and the SS office needs to speak to you.

I always press 1 to speak to someone. It is some Indian or Pakistani on the other end. Officer somebody is the name they give. I mess with them as time permits. Ask to speak to a supervisor. Ask if I can send them money to make this go away, give them fake info, etc.

So far I've told them my name is Barack Obama and Qasem Soleimani. The last one pissed them off.

I get them occasionally. Usually with thick accent.

All the time.

All the time. I usually tell them Trump is getting ready to bomb their position. Works pretty well.

I actually got two this morning from California. Both telling me the Social Security office need to speak to me

Or this is such and such law office, we have a case against you yada yada blah. Kind of funny when your wife’s a lawyer. I usually mess with them some and finally tell them to go ahead and serve me the court papers. So far it’s been A&B claim, undisclosed warrant, fleeing the scene, racketeering etc. I’m waiting on a murder charge.

I got the SS one the other day. Told them to send the information in the mail like the letter I had just gotten that day had come and I’d address it. Ali Babba asked for my address, I laughed and said the same one the letter I’m looking at came to. He got mad and hung up.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

you people actually answer random phone calls on your cell phone?

I always wondered why these scams keep going and which idiot actually answers the call.

Thanks for the explanation, Davis....

(hehe)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Some of us have too. Territory we cover is large. We can’t all be dentites, that’s why we has you.

Got a voicemail from em today.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you people actually answer random phone calls on your cell phone?

I always wondered why these scams keep going and which idiot actually answers the call.

Thanks for the explanation, Davis....

(hehe)
    Defiantly not. All voicemails. I do not answer any numbers that I do not know. I even send Feetz to voicemail.

I let them go to voicemail. Most start talking before the intro is done and the recording starts.

SCAM!!

I got one of those the other day. Same as everybody else, social security number blah blah arrested blah blah. It was rainy and the market was down so I spent the next couple hours calling them over and over and over. There must've been a nest of 'em because I got a few different guys and one female. The female hung up on me as I was working towards asking for nudes and I never got her back on the line. The fellas tried to stick to their script but they don't have a lot of patience. After about an hour they, and I'm not kidding, asked me to leave them alone. Something along the lines of "you call and call and call! Why call so MUCH? DON'T CALL ANYMORE".

They failed to see the irony. After a while they just pick up and hang up.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

kinda like the IGNORE button on here...if you annoy me, I just take your name out of my contacts list

thanks for the reminder about feets, steelin ducks!

I can't remember the last time I read my voice mails, pretty sure it's been years.

i think you can just listen to them, HS