Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want some? Get some. Clemson vs. UGA

Default Want some? Get some. Clemson vs. UGA

anywhere anytime beeches

Clemson & Georgia will play Sept. 4, 2021 in Charlotte, sources told @Stadium. It will be 1st meeting since 2014. East Carolina vs. Appalachian State, originally scheduled for Charlotte on Sept. 4, could move to Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021, or another date, source said
    — Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) February 18, 2020
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

UGA by 2tds.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

42-14 dawgs

Ghey.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Tigers will dominate Uga and send Kirby packing

Kirby will have jumped ship by then.

That's a start in the right direction but their SOS needs to schedule two more like UGA to make it legit.

Tigers 56-7

They just scheduled UGA for 2021 because they found out Ga was going to suck that year. 5-7 at best.

Typical.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

SCdawg is be MIA all season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember last time they meet , UGA set all time rushing records against a 5 star defense

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Remember last time they meet , UGA set all time rushing records against a 5 star defense
    Glad you have such good memories to fall back on.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Nick Chubb shoved a flute up that Clemson defense. If it wasn't for a bullshit penalty, Dawgs would have hung half a hundred on them. Pounded them with Gurley and then let Chubb eat in the 4th. They didn't even want to hit him.

Still wondering why the Great Dabo kept playing Cole Stout. Glad he did though.

If I remember right DW came in had a good first drive and after that he didn't do much. They would not have beaten UGA if he had played the entire game.

Like I said, if i remember right... most of that wonderful day in Athens was a blur.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Default Want some? Get some. Clemson vs. UGA

I wish we could play a championship caliber team but I guess this works for a warm up. Losing to two SC teams will be bad for Smart.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 02-18-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Half a hundred......... hell of a run with one shoe

DW lookeed damn good and then they put him in when they were way behind....criminal what they did

Awesome that you guys remember those Richt years so fondly. Kirby can’t even beat Bama, you aren’t ready.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They will forget 2021 too or be beat up by the future schedule. They have excuses and no trophies.

Hell , first game of the year half the starters will probably be suspended for IGA. the Dawgs have that built in excuse for the first game or two every year.