Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MI

Default MI

The wife has to go to Garden City in the morn for two days. I have days to burn so thought I'd go hang out being as it's on her company. What's the best restaurant in Murrell's Inlet? Want to have a cocktail and eat seafood one night and maybe a steak the next. Never been. Help a brother out!

Russell’s

Hot fish club or Graham’s landing

Lee's Inlet Kitchen

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Good Luck. Lived down in GC for over 25 years. Went back this fall and the place has gone to hell. After Hugo it changed for the worse.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Throw Costa in the mix too.

Nances easy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by RAW View Post
    Russell’s
    This but I think russels closes the month of feb

If Russell's isn't open, go to Drunken Jacks for seafood. For steaks, we go to TX Roadhouse when I don't cook at home. I know, it's a chain, but the TX RH in Garden City is FAR better than any other one I've been to.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Lee’s if it’s open or drive down to Pawleys and go to Franks or Bistro 217. Russell’s is good too. Prossers is good for lunch but has gotten pricey lately. Costa is good as is Drunken Jack’s. Bovines is a good steak.

I haven’t stepped foot in Nances since they tried to pass off Tilapia as grouper.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

To hell with staying anywhere north of southern pawleys. And I only say that because my parents live there. If not for that I wouldn’t go north of Georgetown or South of MCVL. Stay in Georgetown and have her drive to MI. Plenty to be done and eat in Georgetown. Better food, better prices and less Yankees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Go to the Tuna in Georgetown for seafood. Grahams in Murrells Inlet. Let them damn yankees keep all the rest.

Bistro in Pawleys is the ticket. If SCdiver suggested Costa, I'd start there. The Bistro can cover you from steak to seafood if you go there for round 2. They have a whole fried snapper for an appetizer that I'd eat 3x a week if I could. If you make it to Georgetown, Big Tuna is good, and rollin local for sushi.
    Last edited by Buckshot14; 02-18-2020 at 05:07 PM.

They sell food at the big tuna? I have been there a few times 15 plus years ago. Wasn't nothing but a bar for old local drunks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    They sell food at the big tuna? I have been there a few times 15 plus years ago. Wasn't nothing but a bar for old local drunks.
    Good food and atmosphere.

Costa is on nicer end of scale for supper food.

Graham's landing is a little more casual

As stated, Russell's is prime time too.

Bistro, Frank's Outback, Chive Blossom, Perrone's are strong Pawleys choices. If it's on the company card, head to Perrone's but expect a super nice meal price tag.
    Last edited by scdiver; 02-18-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Make reservations at Franks in Pawleys.

Quote Originally Posted by scdiver View Post
    Good food and atmosphere.

Costa is on nicer end of scale for supper food.

Graham's landing is a little more casual

As stated, Russell's is prime time too.

Bistro, Frank's Outback, Chive Blossom, Perrone's are strong Pawleys choices. If it's on the company card, head to Perrone's but expect a super nice meal price tag.
    I like Bistro for lunch just because I can get the crab nachos. Not a big fan of Perrones, cost me too much to get full.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yeah it’s pretty good. Used to eat there (and drink) all the time
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

It still is and I are one

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    It still is and I are one

Do they still have the big ass parrot in there?