Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MI

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Do they still have the big ass parrot in there?
    Sassy is still alive and mean as ever! They definitely serve food and on most days it’s pretty dang good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Sassy is still alive and mean as ever! They definitely serve food and on most days it’s pretty dang good!

I've never had a meal there but someone I was with got a seared tuna appetizer that was off the chain.

Not in MI but the big tuna in Georgetown is good ant TW Grahams in Mcclellanville for lunch is unbeatable.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I've never had a meal there but someone I was with got a seared tuna appetizer that was off the chain.
    If you can catch a time where they have quail and grits or shad roe and grits. That is the best meal you will ever eat! And that seared tuna app is second to none!

Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Driftwood's on 707

the PIT makes a good enough burger.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    the PIT makes a good enough burger.
    PI Bar and Grill across 17 is better by a mile. About the only decent place in town for wings too.

We did get a Jimmy Z’s so there’s some excitement there. And Hardee’s will be a DQ soon.

I still miss La Playa though, it was always good.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 02-19-2020 at 08:14 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Driftwoods, Prossers is damn good, on the 1/2 shell is cool for drinks and on Saturday they have steak and all you can eat shrimp 6 different ways for $20

We stay in GC every year for vacation. I like Lee's and Gulfstream for seafood and River City for cheeseburgers, wings, and cold beer. I'm sure those are all considered touristy but I'm not a seafood or cheeseburger poet so those are all good far as I'm concerned.