Thread: Foundation repair summerville area

Default Foundation repair summerville area

Does anyone here do that type of work or have "a guy" that they know that does? Thanks.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

CNT Foundations did a really good job on my floor system. They do it the tried and true way with footers, piers, and drop sills. They were considerably cheaper than two other quotes I got because they don’t advertise on the radio six times an hour.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

Quote Originally Posted by ManvsDuck View Post
    CNT Foundations did a really good job on my floor system. They do it the tried and true way with footers, piers, and drop sills. They were considerably cheaper than two other quotes I got because they don’t advertise on the radio six times an hour.
    How long ago did they do the work?
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

That was back in April or May. They actually came out this morning to do some slight readjustment as part of the warranty due to the treated wood drying out, which was expected. I have been very happy with everything.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

I’ll see if I can find reps cars and I will pm to you

Thank you. I don't want to throw a company under the bus yet but I have a sort of bad taste in my mouth. I am looking for second opinions for now.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Dave what’s your scope of work? CNT is not someone I trust anymore.
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569