Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fun weekend and 16 stitches later.

19 year olds with frat brothers and ATVs. What could go wrong? I’m lucky I lived through those years. I’m glad it wasn’t worse and I hope they recover quickly.

We're all lucky we lived through those years.

The boys were wearing their seatbelts.
    Last edited by Geetch; 02-17-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Just hope mama bear doesn’t call George Sink Injury Lawyers - just dial all 9’s
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

How much beer was consumed prior?

I imagine they sobered up in a hurry!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post

No idea why those things run as fast as they do. Death traps.
    Or, you know, don’t drive drunk.

Yeah that coulda been REALLY bad. Kids don't think unfortunately. Had a friend get killed on my 4 wheeler a few years ago. ATV didn't have a scratch on it. Those things don't mix well with alcohol.

Got mine on 2 wheels once. Was on pavement. They do not handle well in turns. Never again. Bout had to change my skivies.

Was at a sporting clays shoot last year at Clinton House. Couple of the employees were climbing the berm between the pistol bays when they got the UTV stuck at the top of the berm. Well they decided to come down the berm in reverse and about halfway down hit the brakes and the front end came over the back end and ended up throwing both employees out. We got to them and they were disoriented, vision was blurry, and had trouble walking. We called EMS for them but when their boss arrived he cancelled EMS. Pretty sure both gentlemen had concussions and one had a few cracked ribs, I do believe.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Ugh. Liability Umbrella Insurance is not overrated.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Ugh. Liability Umbrella Insurance is not overrated.
    Agreed...as long as there isn't a provision in the fine print about young frat boys driving it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Have an umbrella.

And that's why some people don't get to drive. I have a buddy that threw himself out shortly before his wedding. Busted the front of his grill, and by grill I mean teeth, up bad. Even though he had implants he wouldn't smile at the wedding. There is zero need to go fast on otter shit slick mud.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

“I’m not suing you, just your insurance carrier”
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Glad it wasn’t worse. I’m living proof of why you don’t want to hit a tree. 13 months later still seeing the doc and getting x rays.

If someone gets hurt on my property and it’s even remotely my fault I will make a terrible witness for the insurance company. I will be begging them to pay the limits in depositions and on the witness stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Was at a sporting clays shoot last year at Clinton House. Couple of the employees were climbing the berm between the pistol bays when they got the UTV stuck at the top of the berm. Well they decided to come down the berm in reverse and about halfway down hit the brakes and the front end came over the back end and ended up throwing both employees out. We got to them and they were disoriented, vision was blurry, and had trouble walking. We called EMS for them but when their boss arrived he cancelled EMS. Pretty sure both gentlemen had concussions and one had a few cracked ribs, I do believe.

That was my shooting partner. His dumb ass just got back from out west with his son climbing the dunes and rocks. (in a properly rigged unit, I might ad) So his dumb ass decided to try it on the berm.

Both of their old ass' were stoved up for a few weeks and one had a couple cracked ribs.

Needles to say he won't try that anymore!! Plus the rear rack I built him withstood the roll over.

Insurance adjuster totaled it. I won't be replacing it.

Going to look for an older tacoma two door 4x4.

Any leads on one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post

That was my shooting partner. His dumb ass just got back from out west with his son climbing the dunes and rocks. (in a properly rigged unit, I might ad) So his dumb ass decided to try it on the berm.

Both of their old ass' were stoved up for a few weeks and one had a couple cracked ribs.

Needles to say he won't try that anymore!! Plus the rear rack I built him withstood the roll over.
    We knew they were going to be hurting for awhile. Sad thing is we didn't even finish the shoot because we were worried about helping them
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

You're about to find out why lawyers, fratboys, and esp fratboys who's daddy's are lawyers, suck ass.

Truth