Thread: Where can I find these

Default Where can I find these

"I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

West marine probably has them.

I’ve gotten them off Amazon before.

Google the model of the reel, then there should be a part number for the saddle strap.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Thanks
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

WTH kind of reel uses a self tapping screw in a saddle? Usually it’s sex bolts.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I assumed it was like a clamshell for wiring on a boat. Not sure what kind of reel has self tapping screws.

I glanced at the OP.

On 2nd look, that doesn’t appear to be from a reel

Still, can probably get them off Amazon.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    I assumed it was like a clamshell for wiring on a boat. Not sure what kind of reel has self tapping screws.
    One of those Chinese offshore trollin’ setups, they gold bo, they’ll catch em up.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Not it’s not on a a reel, it’s for making a 90 degree turn with a wire look cleaner
    Rubberhead

Got a buddy that has one he is giving me tom thanks
    Rubberhead

Looks like a Garmin clamshell.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    Not it’s not on a a reel, it’s for making a 90 degree turn with a wire look cleaner
    If not, West Marine, BOE, Jamestown Distributors, Etc will have them or something similar.

https://www.solidsignal.com/m/produc...iABEgKEXfD_BwE

It’s the part in center top of picture.

This is how the generic clam shells look...
    https://www.amazon.com/Amarine-Made-...1939873&sr=8-2
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.