Thread: What size kennel for male Boykin

Default What size kennel for male Boykin

We have a 4 month old BS and had a dog crate for smaller dogs. He is ready for a larger one and not sure what size of kennel I need

I do have one of the large wire kennels in my attic that I used for my Lab years ago but he was much larger dog. Daughter tells me not to have one too big or they may start using it to pee/poop in .

Like to just buy one more and not have to get another

Right now he is 16-17lbs and Vet tells me he should be right around 30lbs when full grown

He will stay in this during the day while we are at work and at night

I bought a medium sized crate to crate train my lab pup recently. Think I paid around $70 for it. I’d let it go for half that if your interested. Drop me a number and I can text pics. I’m in Anderson Monday thru Friday for work.
    Go Tigers!!!

I bought one for a 30-50 lb dog for my French Brittiany pup. Should be about the same size dog. But its way to big now ,she's about 3 1/2 months.

Medium

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    I bought a medium sized crate to crate train my lab pup recently. Think I paid around $70 for it. I’d let it go for half that if your interested. Drop me a number and I can text pics. I’m in Anderson Monday thru Friday for work.

Thanks for offer man. Appreciate. One of wife’s coworkers gave her exactly what we needed

Thanks again