Thread: Dogman

Default Dogman

Any better explanation and I'm all ears. Caught this red and released live. Did not see the hole dug outside of the catch circle with dirt flung towards the fox during the check/release until I was looking at the photo later in the day(my first year trapping and this was my first time trying to remove a live critter from a trap so I was a bit focused on that task).
    Anyway, assumed it was another fox and confirmed that theory with a trapper friend.
    Thing is, next day I went to remake and theres no sign of that hole that is clearly visible in the photo. Not a piece of dirt or blade of grass was out of place. Never happened.

Only explanation?

Dogman.
    20200121_064625.jpg

Next day:
    20200122_201538.jpg

Rougarou
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Standing water in this first pic maybe?

It's obvious Mergie and Q have you in their sights.

No water. High end of field.

It was just a puddle from the rain. High end or low, there was enough rain to make a puddle for a day in lots of places.

No water. No puddle. I was there. I missed the dirt but there was never any water. Its fresh dug dirt from a point at bottom of pic, all thrown towards catch circle, but all WELL outside catch circle.
    Next day its gone and no trace of it ever being there. This is the edge of a food plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk