Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipilot question

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I hated it for crappie fishing. I also don't troll. I circle the brush throwing jigs. Using the remote sucked absolute ass. I probably wont own another.
    If you had a Lowrance and a Ghost you can set up a circular routes for every brush pile and let it do the circling while you fish.

I'm pretty sure you can do that with Hummingbird products.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 02-18-2020 at 12:37 PM.

I'm probably 5 years away from being able to afford a Ghost haha. Are you running one CD? If so what kind of feedback you have on it. It looks pretty slick.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I absolutely couldn't bass fish without a foot control

Yes, you can network Humminbird to Minnkota

If lab humper would sell his powerdrive and take the $400 he would invest in converting the powerdrive to ipilot, he could buy a new terova ipilot with foot control. You may need to put up a more than $400 but it'd be worth it to have the benefits of the Ipilot and foot control.

If you are running Hummindird, you can network the trolling motor to the humminbird and circle whatever spots you want to circle.
    Last edited by reeltight; 02-18-2020 at 12:43 PM.

I am glad I fish ponds.
    I can paddle in circles all by myself.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I'm probably 5 years away from being able to afford a Ghost haha. Are you running one CD? If so what kind of feedback you have on it. It looks pretty slick.

I want the 52 inch which is projected to be released March 1st. I tried to order one yesterday but they aren't taking orders until its released. I'm also going to get an HDS Live 12 for the console. Jess has a new Ghost. It looks pretty powerful and quiet so far.