Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Coronavirus Infection Rate Is Dropping

Since when does the media need more than one snippet to create hype to keep people tuned in?

Schumer is already bashing Trump for not seeking enough money and saying thing may improve when the weather warms.

There will be a vaccine soon and warm weather will likely help. IMO, the markets over reacted too late but they are pricing a slow down that has and will happen.

Six months from now, my guess this is another Ebola.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or SARS , or Bird flu or some other hype.

Quote Originally Posted by joeydpga View Post
    Heard a thought yesterday listening to Rush that this was to combat the protests in China.
    The first problem is listening to Rush. He jumped the shark for me years ago.

A little perspective...

https://www.westernjournal.com/numb....vative-tribune

The coronavirus has thus far claimed zero lives in the United States. That’s a zero percent fatality rate.

Compare that to the fatality rate for influenza, which is affecting far more people in the U.S. right now, with the Centers for Disease Control stating that 14,657 cases were identified during the week ending Feb. 15.

Between Oct. 1 and Feb. 15, the CDC estimates there have been between 29 and 41 million cases of the flu in the U.S., causing between 16,000 and 41,000 deaths.

Remember that the fatality rate in the U.S. from coronavirus is currently zero percent. Which one is more deadly?
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'