Thread: Tre Bailey?????????

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Tre Bailey?????????

I asked below in Glenn's thread but guess y'all did know. So I went looking. Like I said below I heard on the radio last yesterday that a car was found in Hartwell. All the info they had was that the sheriff's dept and a dive team were on the scene. They didn't say anything about make or model or a body. Probably for good reason.

Anyway, the article doesn't say who it was. Wasn't there also a Clemson student missing a few days ago?

Deputies: Body of missing person found dead in vehicle found in Lake Hartwell
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I asked below in Glenn's thread but guess y'all did know. So I went looking. Like I said below I heard on the radio last yesterday that a car was found in Hartwell. All the info they had was that the sheriff's dept and a dive team were on the scene. They didn't say anything about make or model or a body. Probably for good reason.

Anyway, the article doesn't say who it was. Wasn't there also a Clemson student missing a few days ago?

Deputies: Body of missing person found dead in vehicle found in Lake Hartwell
    The Clemson student was found dead in his car in TN. No foul play was detected.
    Last edited by wob; 02-25-2020 at 04:32 PM. Reason: corrected what I had read

The older I get and the more friends I lose, the more precious life becomes. Ask for help if you are struggling.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    The Clemson student was found dead in his car in TN. No foul play was detected.
    Dang, hate to hear that.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."