Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: Coronavirus Infection Rate Is Dropping

  1. #1
    Mergie Master's Avatar
    Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Saluca (not Saluda)
    Posts
    70,129

    Default Coronavirus Infection Rate Is Dropping

    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

    "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

  2. #2
    Mergie Master's Avatar
    Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Saluca (not Saluda)
    Posts
    70,129

    Default

    Keep in mind that an estimated 650,000 people WW die from the flu each year. And 80,000 died from the flu in the US last fall and winter. Perspective is everything.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

    "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    I don't think that is even close to being right. China has been lying the whole time about their numbers.
    Oooo, how that three hundred pounds amaze me
    When she gets down in the gravy
    God almighty, what a soulful groove
    When she gets down in the barbecue
    Three hundred pounds
    Tall as she round
    And every pound of that body so fine
    I can hardly b'lieve that it's mine - oh man!

  4. #4
    Mergie Master's Avatar
    Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Saluca (not Saluda)
    Posts
    70,129

    Default

    They lie about everything. The important point is the number of infections and deaths in other countries. The regular flu is much more dangerous to the world than the coronavirus. Hannity had the head doctor of the US infectious diseases office on his show yesterday. He said the mortality rate for this coronavirus is much lower than the SARS coronavus. SARS mortality rate was 9% this one is 1.4%. In other words it's not as deadly. He also said that the median age of of fatal cases was 75 years old and the majority of the death were people who already had compromising medical issues. I assume he meant respiratory conditions.

    ♦ Zika was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ Anthrax was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ SARS was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ Ebola was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ And Gowball Warming is gonna kill us all in 12 years.

    Fear and doom is Satan's frequency. Which is why I don't listen to that bull. I don't listen to people who try to tell me how and when I'm gonna die. For one thing they are always wrong. But mainly because it's below their pay grade, that's God's department.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

    "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Does the woman that fell out the window while being drug out her home count as a Corona virus death or as a suicide?

    How about the ones that have been shot because they refused to leave their house? How are those being listed?
    Oooo, how that three hundred pounds amaze me
    When she gets down in the gravy
    God almighty, what a soulful groove
    When she gets down in the barbecue
    Three hundred pounds
    Tall as she round
    And every pound of that body so fine
    I can hardly b'lieve that it's mine - oh man!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    186

    Default

    All of China's democracy protesters have been quarantined and the streets are now civil.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    11,615

    Default

    Mergie, those death rates are assuming that the numbers coming out of 'official' China are even close to being accurate. They surely don't reflect the reports of bodies just being shoved into incinerators without being counted. I guess only time will tell.

    Here's an interesting take on what's really going on with these 'downward trends', et al.

    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/how...lining."<br />

    In rereading this article, I caught that the comment I referred to about how many deaths were projected for the future, globally, didn't come from this article, but from another one I'd read this morning in my news feed. I'll try to locate it, but I recall the number being something on the order of "71,000,000", or more.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 02-11-2020 at 12:58 PM.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    7,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    They lie about everything. The important point is the number of infections and deaths in other countries. The regular flu is much more dangerous to the world than the coronavirus. Hannity had the head doctor of the US infectious diseases office on his show yesterday. He said the mortality rate for this coronavirus is much lower than the SARS coronavus. SARS mortality rate was 9% this one is 1.4%. In other words it's not as deadly. He also said that the median age of of fatal cases was 75 years old and the majority of the death were people who already had compromising medical issues. I assume he meant respiratory conditions.

    ♦ Zika was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ Anthrax was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ SARS was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ Ebola was gonna kill us all.

    ♦ And Gowball Warming is gonna kill us all in 12 years.

    Fear and doom is Satan's frequency. Which is why I don't listen to that bull. I don't listen to people who try to tell me how and when I'm gonna die. For one thing they are always wrong. But mainly because it's below their pay grade, that's God's department.
    I agree with the assessment on the other issues.

    But based off what I've read and seen so far the mortality rate is actually higher than SARS. It appears as if the chineese kill rate is 15%. Interestingly enough it is healthy young men being attacked and killed the most, not old folks. Watch the videos of the folks being drug out their homes. All of them are young folks. 20-30 years of age.

    Now in other countries I agree with the Dr assessment. It is the easily compromised dying in normal countries. It does not seem to effect caucasians any where close to the way it effects asians.

    It begs the question did China vaccinate its populous to try and avoid SARS or was this a Bioweapon that got out?

    We now know it is man made, it is not something that came from a wild night of sex between a bat and a snake.

    The gene sequence has a vector in it. That doesn't happen in the wild. So someone tampered with this for some reason.

    The white house came out imploring private companies to determine that answer, Saturday. Is it a bioweapon or a vaccine that fell to the law of unintended consequences.

    I don't believe in coincidences. The chines eat some strange and disgusting things, but the fact there happens to be a level 4 lab that primarily deals with bioweapons in the city that the whole debacle broke out in sends up red flags to me.
    Oooo, how that three hundred pounds amaze me
    When she gets down in the gravy
    God almighty, what a soulful groove
    When she gets down in the barbecue
    Three hundred pounds
    Tall as she round
    And every pound of that body so fine
    I can hardly b'lieve that it's mine - oh man!

  9. #9
    Mergie Master's Avatar
    Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Saluca (not Saluda)
    Posts
    70,129

    Default

    You are correct that it's mostly Asian males. The virus was engineered to attack the ACE2 receptors which are much more numerous in Asian males. Now I don't know if attacking Asian males was the purpose or that when the labs in Wuhan engineered the virus Asian male lung tissue was simply what they had to work with. It seems the younger class is used as a primary carrier. It doesn't necessarily kill them but they spread the virus. This would be an ideal virus for China to cull the old and elderly that are no longer contributing members of society and are only using resources.

    We also noticed that the only Asian donor (male) has a much higher ACE2-expressing cell ratio than white and African American donors (2.50% vs. 0.47% of all cells). This might explain the observation that the new Coronavirus pandemic and previous SARS-Cov pandemic are concentrated in the Asian area.
    From this link: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1....919985v1.full
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

    "I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    11,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    You are correct that it's mostly Asian males. The virus was engineered to attack the ACE2 receptors which are much more numerous in Asian males. Now I don't know if attacking Asian males was the purpose or that when the labs in Wuhan engineered the virus Asian male lung tissue was simply what they had to work with. It seems the younger class is used as a primary carrier. It doesn't necessarily kill them but they spread the virus. This would be an ideal virus for China to cull the old and elderly that are no longer contributing members of society and are only using resources.

    From this link: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1....919985v1.full
    Interesting point, and it wouldn't surprise me that the Chinese would pull something like this. Although, for that matter, it wouldn't surprise me that parts of our own government would do something like this, also.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sullivan\'s Island
    Posts
    10,243

    Default

    This is the third time I've posted this link. This explains where it came from.

    http://web.archive.org/web/202002011...n-229ad482c0d3

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    11,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    This is the third time I've posted this link. This explains where it came from.

    http://web.archive.org/web/202002011...n-229ad482c0d3
    I had tried to open it before but my phone kept locking up. This time it worked, and it’s very interesting, even if I don’t understand all of the ‘chemistry’.

    Thanks.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Gobbler's Knob, GA/ Bamberg,SC
    Posts
    15,335

    Default

    The NORKs are claiming zero reported cases..

    https://www.foxnews.com/health/north...s-cases-expert
    F**K Cancer

    Just Damn.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    1,845

    Default

    You don’t build a 1,000 bed hospital in 6 days for a virus that has a 1.6% mortality rate.....
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    11,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MDman View Post
    You don’t build a 1,000 bed hospital in 6 days for a virus that has a 1.6% mortality rate.....
    Bingo. There are also some reports that there is at least one more hospital and that a few buildings have been converted to hospitals.

    I'll need to find the link from a newsletter this morning that said the announced infection rate increased today vs the "supposed decline" the ChiComs have been reporting.
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Jasper
    Posts
    4,931

    Default

    Tin-foil hat thought.

    There are something like 70-million more men than women in China due in part to the old one child law. If Asian males are more susceptible to the virus, was the intent to bring this disparity back in line? I overthink things though.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    'Down in the Holler', SC
    Posts
    11,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Tin-foil hat thought.

    There are something like 70-million more men than women in China due in part to the old one child law. If Asian males are more susceptible to the virus, was the intent to bring this disparity back in line? I overthink things though.
    I'd have to reread that article that PBug linked to, but is it 'just' Asian males, or Asians of both sexes?
    .
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    .
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

    "If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Summerville
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Tin-foil hat thought.

    There are something like 70-million more men than women in China due in part to the old one child law.
    That is crazy to think about. I know the population is a reported 1.4 billion people, and I didn't do the research to see what the demographics is, but that is substantial.

    Here is something to think about, and it may come off a racist, but it's not my intention. Every small town in america has a hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. Do you ever see chinese people out in public in these towns? Where do they live and shop? It is really strange if you start looking for it.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

    "The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm




  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Johnsonville/Scott AFB
    Posts
    3,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    That is crazy to think about. I know the population is a reported 1.4 billion people, and I didn't do the research to see what the demographics is, but that is substantial.

    Here is something to think about, and it may come off a racist, but it's not my intention. Every small town in america has a hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant. Do you ever see chinese people out in public in these towns? Where do they live and shop? It is really strange if you start looking for it.
    Grew up with that chinese family as next door neighbors. They even watched the Chinese news. I was always invited over for supper, amd always took them up on the offer. Great people and great food.

    Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

    "Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Summerville
    Posts
    2,606

    Default

    I have no problem with Chinese people (any person for that matter) i just thought it was an interesting observation.

    The way I look at it is the actions of our government makes me cringe at times. It doesn't represent my beliefs. I try to have that same outlook towards people from other countries.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

    "The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •