Thread: Muschamp raiding UT coaching staff....

Default Muschamp raiding UT coaching staff....

This has been a series of head scratchers.

First someone actually wanted an assistant of Muschamp's.

Kiffin pulls our recruiting co-ordinator Matt Lindsey to Ole Miss.....we replace it same day with Pruitt's recruiting co-ordinator Drew Hughes at UT.

Our DL line coach Scott leaves for Penn St and we replace with UT DLine coach Tracy Rocker.

RB coach Brown to the NFL will hurt for sure. great recruiter....
    Last edited by jwterry3; 02-10-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Now BMac to Steelers as WR coach.....good riddance.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

So what the heck does a GM do at a college program, there aren't exactly any contracts to balance or free agents to keep up with?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Rockers contract was up on 31 Jan. Was offered an off field position and chose to relocate to USC. Great position coach but horrible recruiter. Numerous instances of recruits saying complete lack of communication.

Take it for the unsolicited .02 that it is.

I think Bobo took the job with the understanding he was building his own staff. BMac was always gone after the demotion. Brown was offered more $$ after a 4-8 season so he had probably told WM he was headed out.

New blood and ideas cant hurt the product that's for damn sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    So what the heck does a GM do at a college program, there aren't exactly any contracts to balance or free agents to keep up with?
    There's a loophole in the rules that allows CF programs to hire personnel for non-coaching duties to handle tasks previously left to coaches. This might be along those lines. I'll admit that a GM title for CF programs is a new one to me, too.

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Dude will be ole miss’ Thad Turnipseed. Will the UT coaches be bringing their own garbage cans, or will Tanner be providing those? Oh and bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    This was awesome...

I have distributed it all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    There's a loophole in the rules that allows CF programs to hire personnel for non-coaching duties to handle tasks previously left to coaches. This might be along those lines. I'll admit that a GM title for CF programs is a new one to me, too.
    That must be it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 02-11-2020 at 12:23 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."