Thread: 2nd Turkey Tags Thread

Default 2nd Turkey Tags Thread

My plan is to hunt the first couple days of the season in game zone 3/4. If I kill a bird I'm supposed to wait until after the 31st to kill another, in those game zones. What if I want to hunt game zone 1 or 2 the first few days of their season? What is gonna happen when the game warden checks me on the 2nd of April and I'm missing a tag due to using one in game zone 3/4?

PS: I haven't even looked at my tags, so there may be a place to check what zone you're in...
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Seems like you would be breaking the law. Tags show a valid date on them if I remember right. Tag #2 wouldn't be valid to hunt with in game zone 1/2 until the time comes.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

If that's the case, MM, then that's some BS..
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Guys it is really not that complicated.

You can legally do what you proposed SCswampCAT.

Y’all sumbitches could screw up missionary.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Guys it is really not that complicated.

You can legally do what you proposed SCswampCAT.
    I thought surely it had to be but I couldn't find anything in the regs mentioning one way or the other. Tbh, Im bored at work and me and a coworker were talking about it so I brought it here to see what you all had to say.. I know what I am going to do if the situation arises.

Pulled this from the regs:

Limit statewide private and WMA lands:
    Residents: 3 gobblers per season, no more than one per day, no more than one (1) from April 1-10 on private land and WMAs in Game Zones 1 & 2. No more than one (1) from March 22-31 on private land in Game Zone 3 & 4.

That should have you covered.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

If you do be prepared for a green jeans to go all north woods law CSI on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    If you do be prepared for a green jeans to go all north woods law CSI on you.
    Like I said.. I know what Im gonna do, but id be willing to bet someone will run into this problem (if you want to call it that) this year. It will probably depend on the warden and his mood as to whether or not they go that far. I'm cool with the one that will most likely check me in the woods I hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Y’all sumbitches could screw up missionary.
    I did that sometime around the end of October/ first of November.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Like I said.. I know what Im gonna do, but id be willing to bet someone will run into this problem (if you want to call it that) this year. It will probably depend on the warden and his mood as to whether or not they go that far. I'm cool with the one that will most likely check me in the woods I hunt.
    You just better hope he reads this so he knows for sure that y’all are cool
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    You just better hope he reads this so he knows for sure that y’all are cool
    He checked me 3 times in one year and never gave me a ticket plus talked to me for 15-20 min the last time. That speaks for itself.

PS: I haven't even looked at my tags, so there may be a place to check what zone you're in...[/QUOTE]

Read your tags and it will solve all of the “problems”

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I did that sometime around the end of October/ first of November.