Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Is Yet To Come

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The Best Is Yet To Come

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Strong.

That’s awesome

If that don’t get you fired up your woods are wet

I cried. God is good.

Hell yes!! Roll that train. Great video, the man is creating a sense of pride in ones country again. Something this great nation has been lacking for a while.... there is a reason this country is on top, don’t stray from the things that made it this way. Proud American and Proud Trump Supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Chooo Chooo take a ride on the Trump Train

Oh hell yeah.

Dayum Right!!! WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

MAGA!!! That's awesome.

Goose Bumps

Need I remind any of you...from 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    These career politicians don't know how to deal with Donald Trump. They're use to people pussyfooting around and being nice in their insults. When Trump wants to insult them, he just comes right out and does it, no veiled shit.

Not sure what sort of actual president he's make but I like his no BS style. It'd be interesting to see all 17-18 of them in a debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I bet alot of foreign country's don't want to see him elected because he don't take no shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    trump is a fucking idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    You can call him a lot of things, idiot wouldnt be one of them IMO......
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    It's really, really sad that Donal Trump is the front runner for the "conservative" ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    That's what's just soo damn scary is that word "conservative", people, not you, do not know why they have defined themselves as conservative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    He'll go down in flames but its fun to watch. Many man can get up there & do the same but it takes $$. Best part is, he doesn't need any of that so he can't be pimped by any groups like the others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    What pisses the media off is that Trump won't apologize and back down from them. All the other candidates will and he won't. He's not letting them define him. Good for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Trump as president would be a wild ride. I like him, he is a man who can say what he wants and speak the truth. He is surging because he is saying what the average man is thinking. He is in his zone right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Trump is bad for the party. His childish antics make the party look like a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He would unleash hell on ISIS
    He may have ducked serving but big fuggin deal, his dad was rich and he probably would have been a shitty soldier anyway.
    I do believe he loves the military man and is passionate about helping vets.
    Who gives a fugg if he filed bankruptcy. He is a risk taker and I like that.
    He isn't my ideal candidate but the more he stirs the pot, I like it. Enough of the career politician like the Clinton family, Bush Family and Duct Tape dynasties where they start to feel privileged and entitled themselves. How's that been working for you?
    TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!
    I am ECU1984 and I approve this message
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I am just as starved as anybody for someone to "energize the base".

Have any of the trump fanboys actually listened to any of his speeches, beyond the soundbytes?

He frankly sounds like an arrogant B list stand up comedian. He is sure to insert a "I make things better" between insulting the other folks in the stable, but I havent heard much else of any substance.

I hope he burns out quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    So I am not the only one who thinks he is an ass clown. I agree that the Republican Party is hurting, and has been for the last several terms, but an out of control blow hard with a bad hairdo and a shitty personal responsibility record is not the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Politics has become a contact sport. As much as we may want a mild-mannered Ben Carson-type to win it will never happen. He may make it through the primary but it would ensure another four or eight years to a stupid liberal being president. I doubt we can make it through the one year we've got remaining.

All of you guys that are hoping for the perfect Republican and planning on staying home if you don't get him are the reason we got Obama II. The thing Trump is doing, that hasn't been seen since Reagan, is getting democrats interested. For those that don't remember Reagan had a pretty sharp tongue too. He’s tell protesters to “ah, shut up” and call democrats “liberals”. He actually made liberals and the media mad. A lot of republicans thought Reagan couldn’t win and his ways were bad for the party.

Life’s not a movie and the humble good guy doesn’t always win. George Bush 43 almost got beat by the likes of Al Gore and John Kerry, two of the biggest mouth-breathing idiots ever run. We need a champion who believes most of what we believe and isn’t afraid to swing a sword and doesn’t apologize when he hits something. This will be especially true if Hillary wins the democrat nomination and the media demands our candidate treat her with kit gloves because she’s female.

I think there's a real chance Trump will burn out too but start getting your minds right because the vision Trump has for America is one most of us support and his personality and experiece are what's needed to get that vison past the left-winged media and the loud-mouthed liberals.

Think of it this way: Imagine if Donald Trump were governor of South Carolina when the lefties asked him to take down the flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Trump has the eye of people who despise government. That makes up a good percentage especially when the pie is divided 16 ways.

It is unlikely he makes it in the final two in republican party primary.

If he is ceremonially dumped by the party, beware of an independent run from Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Trump is a terrible choice. Absolutely horrible. He'll be as bad as another democrat and he'll be even more erratic. But you boys go on and use stripa swipa like rationalization to talk yourselves into Trump.

Rand Paul is THE guy. He's the libertarian you people have been talking about for years.
    See above - I really believe in Trump's vision for America, his ability to implement that vision and his ability to get enough supporters to win the general.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Ass clown, asshole, narcissistic blowhard, unscrupulous businessman, loudmouth jerk, boastful SOB etc. All those terms can be used to describe Trump and more. He isn't the answer but, he's turning the GOP on it's head and gotten the career politicians out of their comfort zone. He's not a conservative at all but he's also not a mealy-mouthed, pandering cocksucker telling people what they want to hear just to get elected. So far, his strategy seems to be working as reflected by the polls. Chances are he self destructs before long and maybe one of these others takes a note or two on how to fight dirty because we all know the Democrats will regardless of their candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Trump's polling numbers are proof that marketing works.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Rubberhead off the top rope
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Some people are pretty bad a sizing people up.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Some of those didn't age well.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Bunch a dumb fucks yep in here. Thanks Rubberhead for reminding them they’re dumbasses. Wonder if any would trade their 401k balanaces now for what it was 2016??.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

#MAGA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to admit...I was not an early Trump supporter...I was skeptical, afraid for our country.

But, the proof is now in the pudding.

And I like the pudding.

A lot.......

I'm not really sure mine was posted. Donald isn't as conservative as Rand.. and he was my first candidate. Now, I'm not saying Rand could have got done what Trump has. I'm pretty ambiguous about my political beliefs on here. I rarely talk about them either. Partly because there are enough people that post who aren't stable.. it pains me trying to argue a point under those conditions.

At least I and some other's were correct.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"