Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walleye recipe?

you could roll dog shit in House Autry and it be edible.

put it in milk and then House Autry.

next question.

Do you need to know how to cut sweet potatoes to make chips too?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Sorry for the late reply.. I'm busy with my Monday routine.. working on myself and hitting bombs

I'm cool with not wanting to poach things. I know the basis, I've eaten a few poached eggs, but it's just not right for me.

House Autry sucks.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Anything fried tastes like...fried food. Frying is great for stuff that I really don't want to eat anyway, like gator tail or shark. If it has any flavor of its own, frying covers it up. I bet in a blind folded taste test, most fried food lovers would give a thumbs up to fried tofu or fried paper napkins.

I love fried chicken but that is about the only thing I still eat fried if I have a choice. Most folks have never eaten bream or fresh water bass any other way than fried. If you tried it pan seared or grilled, you might quit frying it, especially bream. If you want to split the difference, try rolling it in Panko crumbs before pan searing. That gives it a little bit of crust without covering the flavor too much.

I used to love any kind of fried fish but once I got away from it, I found much more flavor and texture from the stuff I was previously frying. Now I can barely tolerate fried stuff. It gives me heartburn that would kill a mere mortal. I don't miss the smell and clean up after frying either.
    Last edited by Palmetto Bug; 02-10-2020 at 02:30 PM.

you don't even like me do you?