Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Burch a Gamecock

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    So, the position coaches of the two 5 star recruits left the day after signing day? You have to love the effort to be honest and transparent with their recruits.

Teams like Miss St, NC State, Citadel and GT that U of SC recruits against will use this in the future
    I think app st is in another league now

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    So, the position coaches of the two 5 star recruits left the day after signing day? You have to love the effort to be honest and transparent with their recruits.

Teams like Miss St, NC State, Citadel and GT that U of SC recruits against will use this in the future
    Keep reaching boys. Champ just cleaning house and upgrading as he should after this past season.
    Those recruits came to play for Champ, he still here
    Last edited by ecu1984; 02-08-2020 at 07:44 PM.

I am LOL at that comment. Playing for chump. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Bryan McClendon gone now. Wow

BOOM is just locking down the suck for another few years. 7+.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Keep reaching boys. Champ just cleaning house and upgrading as he should after this past season.
    Each coach left for a better position in a more solid situation. Nobody reaches regarding a 4-8 team because nobody cares.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think it’s awesome that you still support Chump even though he’s terrible at his job.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Muchcash needs a few more years. As does coach tanner. They are building something special there. Cycling in. Ole flipper gone flip some more and sell some more ice

The head coach is just staying to his word. He said there would be changes after the last game of the season. Y’all didn’t think Bobo coming in was it did you? They’ve got to try something. The coaches on staff aren’t getting it done.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I think it’s awesome that you still support Chump even though he’s terrible at his job.
    It's amazing that most folks don't grasp the simple concept that Champ wasn't retained because people think he is a good coach.... he was retained because it cost too much for the University to get rid of him.

Anything from here on out is nothing more than financing/mitigating the buyout at the expense of the school and fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    The head coach is just staying to his word. He said there would be changes after the last game of the season. Y’all didn’t think Bobo coming in was it did you? They’ve got to try something. The coaches on staff aren’t getting it done.
    Dline was a strength last year. Don’t think dline coach needed to go. McClendon and rb coach two best recruiters on staff. But hey, whatever fits your narrative. If he was making changes, it wouldn’t be them.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    These coaches weren’t fired, sir. They left for greener pastures. Do you think that Will Muschamp, in his current situation, will attract upgrades?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Never said they were fired. Just stating the fact that Muschamp said changes were coming. Y'all don't think these guys just got offers overnight do you? This has been in the works for months if I had to put money on it. What would you have them do? Leave for their new jobs before signing day. The real confusing thing is why would better jobs be calling for a bunch of 4-8 coaches?

As far as the D line goes, it was 1 player and he will be drafted in the first round in a couple months. The rest of he D needs an overhaul along with the O line.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Kinda makes you wonder about Burch LOI being held up. Somebody could have had some questions regarding the coaching staff.
    Last edited by joshua2; 02-09-2020 at 01:58 PM.

Maybe because the schools the coaches are leaving for know where the 4-8 blame needs to be put, and it ain’t on the position coaches.

I can agree with that. I don't blame the head coach tho. He's just product of a dumbass AD that needed to stick to baseball.

Do you think Tanner is aware he’s in way over his head?

I've actually had a conversation with the man years ago at a highschool Allstate banquet and dumbass is not the term I should have used. He seemed very intelligent in a sports aspect. I think the business side of being an AD has consumed him. A lot of the other sports are thriving with him as AD but just like most other schools football is king and he is lacking in that regard.

let me reiterate.... you grown men are what made jordan's recruitment so challenging. go read my timeline. he tried to appease every coot fan out there on dec 20 and feb 5. what yall read into all that is on you, not him or his mom.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Not no mo. He gone...