Thread: Bonus Youth

Default Bonus Youth

Had probably the best hunt we’ve had all year with the youngest getting a bonus. I thought it was a hen black but I believe it’s a Mottled Drake. Either way, we all enjoyed the morning!
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

It's a black. Great hunt. What kind of boat is that?

Good stuff K!
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    It's a black. Great hunt. What kind of boat is that?
    I've never killed or seen a Mottled and only three Blacks in my 30 yrs of duck hunting so I'm just going by what google has shown me. Its going on the wall anyway ha ha! The boat is just a 10' journey kayak. That's about all we can tote in there since its so hard to get to. Ain't nothin ever been easy about the places we hunt but it makes my boys appreciate the success a little more. I started pushing them around in a small canoe at about 6 yrs old and now they're out walking me to the hole.....
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Juvi drake black.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Good for yall. I don't envy your grocery bill!

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Good for yall. I don't envy your grocery bill!
    Being 14 and in the 9th grade, I really can't see where he'll be by his senior year...… He's always been a meat and taters boy!

Nice K

Awesome hunt!!!
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

What Bog said. Congrats to your boy!

Good lord I hope you've got a professional grade plunger

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    Being 14 and in the 9th grade, I really can't see where he'll be by his senior year...… He's always been a meat and taters boy!
    Ha nothing wrong with that buddy! You might want to keep a bat handy, in a couple years he might be able to take you! I always told mine they might get bigger and stronger but I know how to cheat and I fight to win. Seriously good looking kids and you are clearly raising them right.

Ha nothing wrong with that buddy! You might want to keep a bat handy, in a couple years he might be able to take you! I always told mine they might get bigger and stronger but I know how to cheat and I fight to win. Seriously good looking kids and you are clearly raising them right.
    Thanks bud! They both have a pretty good head on their shoulders but still need some reinforcements every now and then. It's difficult when I have to watch them leave to go back to their moms, especially when I still have to teach them to respect someone that I have none for, but I'm raising men not boys.....

Good stuff. Enjoyed watching those two grow in your pics. Dem boys built for football!

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    Thanks bud! They both have a pretty good head on their shoulders but still need some reinforcements every now and then. It's difficult when I have to watch them leave to go back to their moms, especially when I still have to teach them to respect someone that I have none for, but I'm raising men not boys.....
    Been there done that, thnakfully I ended up with custody but I always made it a point not to talk bad abouth their mother, regardless of what kind of POS she was. It'll get better over time. Keep doing what your doing and take the high road. It'll pay off in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Good stuff. Enjoyed watching those two grow in your pics. Dem boys built for football!
    No doubt! That oldest one looks like left tackle material!

No doubt! That oldest one looks like left tackle material!
    Ha Ha looks can be a little deceiving because Cole the big boy is my youngest at 14 and Rhett is 15! They both have played FB and BB coming up but Rhett has turned out to be a pretty good golfer with Cole still hitting the hard ball and knockin heads. They get that all the time though.