Thread: AR16 & Long Clips

Default AR16 & Long Clips

The Bafoon is back! He is now backing Biden.

Apparently he didn't learn his lessen back in '94. NO MORE AWB!

The Israelis say Masada, never again!

We as gun owners should have the same mentality. All it takes is listening to this idiot to realize he nor his counterparts have no idea what they are talking about!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ith-long-clip/

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

He was overheard discussing jumping in. Sanders have them scared for good reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Sanders have them scared for good reason.

Pocahontas is farther left than Bernard.

for chits and giggles I took a democrat online pole to see which candidate "most aligns" with my views. Of 20 questions, I agreed with Biden on 2 questions, Bernie on 1 and with Warren on ZERO.

And just so you know the two that I agreed with Biden on were: Disagree with Democrats packing the supreme court and agreeing to pull out of the Pacific Rim Trade Agreement (though I am sure we disagree on why.)

Bernie was the court packing question.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

She is done but will get nasty which I welcome.

The Democrats have to fight Bernie and AOC. Graham and the Senate are going after FISA abuse, Bidens and the whistle blower. Then stressing over Durham with no leadership.

Seems like a majority democrats are progressives now but the problem they cannot raise money.

Good to see them on defense. If they lose the House the swamp could be drained as long as we are hoping.

It's too late. Bernie's got this. Those idiots sat around with their impeachment dream and are giving Bernie a cakewalk to the nomination.