Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Atlanta Buck (near Dunwoody)

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Making a smartass deer pay for his thinking that he beat the system by loitering in the hood, isn't tamie hunting. Whackem...
    This. It ain't like a high fence. Those deer know their turf and they know when something ain't right. People on here talking like these suburban deer are tame pets yet the same people gun them down on feeders or corn piles. Plus these guys are shooting them with bows. Giving the deer a sporting chance from 25 yards with a stick and string is on point I don't care where the deer roams the rest of the day. Much more sporting than rocking one's ass 150 yards out in a clearcut from 40' up in a treestand. Don't get me wrong, I'll smack one down from 300 yards on a power or gas line in a heartbeat and love every minute of it, but that's all about shooting, not hunting. As Griffin said, kids with some training can do the same thing with a rifle.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Not to mention the challenge of dealing with the city dwelling non-hunters and others , doing the work to get permission, and then killing and dragging out without being publically criticised is another set of skills.
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    There are two in Irmo city limits that I have seen several times that look like they came down from
    Saskatchewan. They are big enough to make you think about trespassing
    Ima need this location just to get a looksy
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post
    I tried watching those Atlanta guys on YouTube. I grew up in those suburbs so know the area well.

One of the first episodes I watched dude arrowed a bruiser and the corner of a driveway and the homeowners basketball goal were in the frame. For all I know the “hunter” was hiding behind the homeowners trash cans. I wasn’t interested after watching that.

Heck I still have friends down there that send me pictures of nice bucks in their yards a couple times a year. The way the river snakes thru town and the way the neighborhoods (mainly the ones build in the 80s) are laid out It’s perfect habitat and plenty of well fertilized expensive landscaping to dine on.

But of absolutely zero interest to me

It interest the hell out of me so how about introducing me to your Atlanta friends and let’s get me a place to hunt ASAP!
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

One of those boys killed a dang good one just 2 days ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I wouldn't shoot a deer in a neighborhood, but I don't care who else does. Had a giant in my yard on the regular a couple of years ago.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I’m gonna shoot one (to start with) in my neighborhood if them sumbitches get in my peas and muscadines this year like they did last.

This has been going on and publicized in YT at least for several years. Have a friend that does it. There’s some controversy as well since some of the neighbors feed these deer year round and some want you to kill every one bc they eat the shrubs. Dude that outs it on YT has a video of a “blind” he built literally beside a guys driveway out of stacked pine needle bales to shoot one of these hammers. I’m shocked at some of you who don’t think it’s like shooting tame deer. My buddy down there says he’s watched a big deer wind him when the wind changed and not bug out but just proceed after staying g in the same spot for a while. Would I shoot one? Probably. But I wouldn’t be acting like it’s the toughest thing ever after putting corn in front of a game camera all summer to find the big bucks then offering a homeowner a 1000 to hunt in his backyard. That friend of mine has video of him smacking a doe with a kids treehouse and the home in the background when he smokes it. The deer are freakin bruisers but it’s nit the same.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

To each his own, but when the buck naming hit list bullshit starts, I’m out. I can’t watch that faggotry.

CB68FD32-3D20-44F0-8871-CA1B228B3E0A.jpg

Plenty of deer right in that area and several nice bucks as well.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Lot of ducks in those swamps around there and on the other side of Pineville Matthews too....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    It interest the hell out of me so how about introducing me to your Atlanta friends and let’s get me a place to hunt ASAP!
    Here is a pic one of them sent a couple weeks ago

98D0B965-F768-4396-800F-1E28B9866634.jpg

Not the biggest buck in the world but not too shabby either

Similarly have a friend in a mid sized town that had a bruiser coming into a feeder in his back yard. Hid in his kids swing set with a crossbow and put an arrow in it. Did not recover it but eventually got the rack when a nearby homeowner found it in his bushes.
    Last edited by ShortMagFan; 01-31-2020 at 07:38 AM.

Another. Keep in mind these friends aren’t hunters so there is no telling what is there that they don’t see

313FF64B-8E3E-4515-9F80-5AAA40EC6BD8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    To each his own, but when the buck naming hit list bullshit starts, I’m out. I can’t watch that faggotry.
    Damn straight. Same goes for naming Turkeys.

GAF.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I see monsters in CLT all the time. You can almost walk up to them and touch them.
    My parents have some hog daddys that frequest their backyard

Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park near Marietta, GA has some giants living in and near. Every year some Heybo Red Bone types get caught wearing Gillie Suits and toting crossbows trying to kill one.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 01-31-2020 at 09:25 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortMagFan View Post

Heck I still have friends down there that send me pictures of nice bucks in their yards a couple times a year. The way the river snakes thru town and the way the neighborhoods (mainly the ones build in the 80s) are laid out It’s perfect habitat and plenty of well fertilized expensive landscaping to dine on.

But of absolutely zero interest to me
    Martins Landing in Roswell has some monster bucks. It is across the river from the Chatahoochie National Forest. I heard a rumor that a thermal and a crossbow will put a 12 pointer on the wall.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm