Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atlanta Buck (near Dunwoody)

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Atlanta Buck (near Dunwoody)

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

These guys at the Seek One channel (YT) arrow some absolute monsters 165", 190" and 203" all in the suburbs around Atlanta.

Seek One
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Seems to be several guys bowhunting in little niches of land around Atlanta and killing some monsters that are ending up on YouTube. Also seems to be a trending thing with "guides" popping up in major metropolitan areas whose clients are killing "tamey" monster bucks. Was just in Alpharetta for meetings and the area we were in was perfect for this so I can see why it's happening. Several years ago I was bowhunting the "town-owned" property in the little town I lived in and killed some nice deer. I can see why its going on, just too tempting. But is it tainted and "unpure"?
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

Who cares. If it makes you happy to shoot one, then shoot one.

There aint a deer big enough to make me want to go to Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    There aint a deer big enough to make me want to go to Atlanta
    This

I know, I was thinking that at 5:30 this morning when I was already on the road back to Carolina because I couldn't stand to be there any longer.............
    “Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves.” Lord Byron

I see monsters in CLT all the time. You can almost walk up to them and touch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    I see monsters in CLT all the time. You can almost walk up to them and touch them.
    Was going to post about some bucks killed up around and Charlotte and Concord that were some dang studs.

SIL has a house in the heart of Atlanta in a couple of acres. She’s got a few big ass deer that come into her yard. Shooting one would be about like walking out to your dog, holding out your hand to pet it and then hitting it in the head with a hammer.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    SIL has a house in the heart of Atlanta in a couple of acres. She’s got a few big ass deer that come into her yard. Shooting one would be about like walking out to your dog, holding out your hand to pet it and then hitting it in the head with a hammer.
    You got an address?

I have my own hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You got an address?

I have my own hammer.
    Heck no, I'm waiting on them to go shopping or something like that and leave me home alone. They got a nice outdoor fireplace area with some sturdy beams to hang it from to clean it. I got my own hammers. Heck the does are bigger than our bucks.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 01-30-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Was going to post about some bucks killed up around and Charlotte and Concord that were some dang studs.
    This one was on the next door app in our neighborhood in Charlotte. Saw him on my way into work one morning following a doe around.

Wrentree Buck.jpg

Starmount Buck.jpg

Thats a damn good one.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Making a smartass deer pay for his thinking that he beat the system by loitering in the hood, isn't tamie hunting. Whackem...

I saw one off South Blvd. one morning that was 11 pts. and a neck bigger than most yalls waist. Not all y’all though I seen the sizes of pants in the trading post!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Making a smartass deer pay for his thinking that he beat the system by loitering in the hood, isn't tamie hunting. Whackem...
    this. and I have done it. even urban deer know when they're being hunted and wise up quick!

There are two in Irmo city limits that I have seen several times that look like they came down from
    Saskatchewan. They are big enough to make you think about trespassing

I tried watching those Atlanta guys on YouTube. I grew up in those suburbs so know the area well.

One of the first episodes I watched dude arrowed a bruiser and the corner of a driveway and the homeowners basketball goal were in the frame. For all I know the “hunter” was hiding behind the homeowners trash cans. I wasn’t interested after watching that.

Heck I still have friends down there that send me pictures of nice bucks in their yards a couple times a year. The way the river snakes thru town and the way the neighborhoods (mainly the ones build in the 80s) are laid out It’s perfect habitat and plenty of well fertilized expensive landscaping to dine on.

But of absolutely zero interest to me