Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Out West 2020

Very nice congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work!

Way to sir, great elk

Thanks guys and the blue wings were everywhere. Good many on the ponds around Texas/Oklahoma

Yes sir, congrats! In Iowa for a couple days then headed to CO Saturday AM.

Nice bull man! I drew my bow back on a couple over the weekend but didn't have a clear shot. The rut is starting early this year!

Big boy stuff right there. Congrats!
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

May be worth a shot if you are headed out there...

Lee Metcalf Refuge accepting requests for waterfowl blinds on opening weekend
    Ravalli Republic Sep 10, 2020

Lee Metcalf Refuge accepting requests for waterfowl blinds on opening weekend
    Waterfowl hunters interested in spending the opening weekend in one of the 15 blinds at Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge have until Sept. 25 to get their names in the annual drawing.

Waterfowl hunters interested in spending the opening weekend in one of the 15 blinds at Lee Metcalf National Wildlife Refuge have until Sept. 25 to get their names in the annual drawing.

This year hunters are requested to submit an e-mail with the name, ALS number and list of preferred blind choices to leemetcalf@fws.gov.

Licensed hunters are limited to one email for the random drawing that will be held on Sept. 28.

Each of the 15 blinds has three time slots for the opening weekend of Oct. 3 and 4. Hunters can choose either the morning from 5:08 a.m. to noon or afternoon hunt on Saturday, Oct. 3, from noon to 7:10 p.m. or Sunday, Oct 4, from 5:10 to noon.

After noon on Sunday, all of the blinds are available on a first come-first served basis.

Successful participants of the random drawing will be emailed a blind site authorization, which they must have in possession while hunting. Non-successful applicants will not be notified.

https://www.fws.gov/uploadedFiles/Le...untFishWeb.pdf