Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Gallup

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default New Gallup

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

People are tired of that impeachment crap. I'll bet that is helping to push those numbers.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Winning!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

McConell just said they don't have enough GOP votes to block witnesses.
    I was hoping this crap was over with a quick upcoming acquittal vote.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Maybe we’ll get lucky and the witnesses will start exposing all of the Democrat crap and corruption involving the Ukraine beginning in about 2014.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Call the witnesses! Schiff, whistleblower, h Biden, old Joe if needed. Bolton, Mulvaney and whoever. The dems will blink and the delay does nothing to help the D’s If they’re pushing Joe, they’re pushing a losing hand. They are trying to take back the Senate and bruise the weak R’s.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Don't count Mitch out. That vote is Friday.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-28-2020 at 11:57 PM.

Ole Cocaine Mitch still packs a punch. He’ll being working his folk for sure.

people are NOT tired of the impeachment crap. well, half of the people. it concerns me that yall dont see that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Dems have done a good job for their team. Thick as thieves. And they've done well with planting their own in the republican party. The republican party is a bigger joke than the enemies of the state on the other side. At least they no longer hide their hate for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    people are NOT tired of the impeachment crap. well, half of the people. it concerns me that yall dont see that.
    Lots of liberals hanging on every word CNN and MSNBC are saying. Want to see something funny. Ask them exactly what law he broke. After you explain what the house is claiming is not factual or against the law they get mad at you. Emotional arguments and feelings are hurt.
    Last edited by mello_collins; 01-29-2020 at 08:33 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I usually cringe at some of Trumps tweets but this one is gold.

For a guy who couldn’t get approved for the Ambassador to the U.N. years ago, couldn’t get approved for anything since, 'begged' me for a non Senate [sic] approved job, which I gave him despite many saying 'Don’t do it, sir,' takes the job, mistakenly says 'Libyan Model' on T.V., and ... many more mistakes of judgement [sic], gets fired because frankly, if I listened to him, we would be in World War Six by now, and goes out and IMMEDIATELY writes a nasty & untrue book," Trump tweeted. "All Classified National Security. Who would do this?"

i understand....but trumps legal team is contradicting one another and this Bolton mess will have an impact. its just not a little thing that will go away like most of you think. just my opinion.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

We were told to not believe polls as well.

Confusing keeping up with it all.

RHINOs holding out for witnesses who don’t like Trump on a personal basis and are culpable in the Ukrainian mess as well will vote with Dems to protect their own asses. None of those folks want Trump in office especially not a second term where he has zero to lose and can expose their corruption. I’ll be surprised if he is acquitted.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I would love to see the whistleblower testify under oath. And while we are at it, let's get Biden to explain how he managed to make millions from a Ukrainian oil company without even knowing the native language and no experience.

What is your concern?

Do you think he could be impeached or damaged enough to lose in November.

I do not think the other half want to see more, they do not care they just want him gone and disqualified from the next election. They have no concern of removing a duly elected president 9 months before an election or lowering the bar for impeachment.

I suspect less than half though, maybe in words but many are content with economy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not totally convinced that people are tired of this. 70% now want to see witnesses. I have no doubt that Trump will get acquitted but damage is being done and its influencing those outside of Trump’s base.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I’m not totally convinced that people are tired of this. 70% now want to see witnesses. I have no doubt that Trump will get acquitted but damage is being done and its influencing those outside of Trump’s base.
    If Trump runs, he gets re-elected. Economy and jobs, that’s what people really care about and the Dems know it. A president presiding over 3.9 unemployment and a booming economy won’t be unseated. They know their only chance is getting him out this way. It just remains to be seen how these crooked RINO’s swing.

I belief or a hope? Trump is signing the USMCA while Democrats are holding another presser. With the economy and jobs I think the liberals will suffer another loss and this why are fighting. Trump is gaining with union workers in swing states more than before. Wages are up. They not watching the news now.

People are not happy for the VP son to make millions with no skill set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk