Thread: Good borescope camera find

Default Good borescope camera find

I needed to look under the deck of my boat recently and my Rigid brand borescope just didn't cut it and wouldn't reach deep enough. I searched online and picked up one that I'm pretty happy with. It connects to my phone via wifi through a free app available at the Play Store. It has good color resolution and autofocus. I can choose 1600x1200, 640x480, 1280x720, or 1920x1080 resolution. You can save videos and snapshots. It was only $36. It's one of those gizmos that you might not need often but when you do, nothing else can do the job.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cromer is going to start giving himself daily colonoscopies once he sees this thread. He'll order ten tonight.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Maybe he can rescue that hamster.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson