Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You were warned

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    Not only do we need to fight this, but somehow also need to look for possible deeper agendas.

Here’s a conspiracy option to consider...

Maybe someone has an eye on a large piece of land that’s currently owned by a dog hunting club. If that person, or persons, could make it illegal to have electronic collars, of any sort, on the hunt dogs, he/they may be able to buy that land at a reasonable price.

Just winging it, but I’ve learned that man is often a conniving, corrupt being, and I no longer accept the superficial reason offered for anything. There’s almost always a deeper agenda. If we can identify what else might be behind this proposal it may be easier to bury it.
    First thing I thought.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Have a couple of senators reaching out to the sponsor. Should know something soon as to what in the SAM HELL he was thinking.
    Genesis 9;2

SOB came here from Missouri and lives in Little River , yankee pressure getting to him.Tree huggers in Horry don't like to see dogs with tracking collars or training collars, talking cruelty.He's caving the pressure.

I have little doubt about the dipshit Yankees who think a GPS collar is a torture device.

It might be smart for sportsmen/women to get some news articles and tv interviews set up to show and train the dumb twits that these collars are for safety, etc. And at the same time we should strongly support anti-chain tie-outs, etc, without supervision. Outdoor kennels are one thing, but chained dogs are another and we don’t help ourselves if we defend white trash.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    I have little doubt about the dipshit Yankees who think a GPS collar is a torture device.

It might be smart for sportsmen/women to get some news articles and tv interviews set up to show and train the dumb twits that these collars are for safety, etc. And at the same time we should strongly support anti-chain tie-outs, etc, without supervision. Outdoor kennels are one thing, but chained dogs are another and we don’t help ourselves if we defend white trash.
    My dog often travels with me when I visit my parents. He's chained in the back yard for a half hour or so at a time during these visits while I am busy with something that requires the dog to be unsupervised. He has access to water while chained and is not chained in foul weather. Otherwise, the dog is in the house. Am I white trash?

If you have to ask, you already know

Quote Originally Posted by Beauregard View Post
    My dog often travels with me when I visit my parents. He's chained in the back yard for a half hour or so at a time during these visits while I am busy with something that requires the dog to be unsupervised. He has access to water while chained and is not chained in foul weather. Otherwise, the dog is in the house. Am I white trash?
    As noted above, you need to decide that answer.

In regards to the chain, if you described things accurately, you are not the describing the situation I have issues with.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Have a couple of senators reaching out to the sponsor. Should know something soon as to what in the SAM HELL he was thinking.
    Keep us updated. thanks

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Keep us updated. thanks
    I got word from one of the senators that was to speak with Greh Hembree on the hunters behalf. Our contact senator says Greg listened but isn't going to re amend the bill and will push it as written to include hunting dogs. Yall folks in that area and others need to pass this word around.
    Genesis 9;2

The bill was introduced in senate and was referred to the ag and natural resource in the senate.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Has this bill been killed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk