Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perp Gets 3 New Ear Holes

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Perp Gets 3 New Ear Holes

Perp walks into a post office pulls a gun to rob the clerk. The customer the clerk was waiting on pulls his own gun and gives the perp 3 new ear holes. Up close and personal!

Three New Ear Holes
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He almost gave himself away. If the perp would've been paying attention the story might have ended differently.

Damn.

Sad part is that guy will probably get man slaughter at the least
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

I’m not saying I’m mad at how it turned out... The punk got what he deserved, but are you allowed to carry in a post office? It’s been a while since I took my cwp class. I honestly should know either way, but I thought there was something about not being allowed to carry in federal buildings?
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 01-27-2020 at 10:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I’m not saying I’m mad at how it turned out... The punk got what he deserved, but are you allowed to carry in a post office? It’s been a while since I took my cwp class. I honestly should know either way, but I thought there was something about not being allowed to carry in federal buildings?
    I think you can unless the no concealed carry sign is correctly posted, could be wrong though.
    Its not like a court house

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I think you can unless the no concealed carry sign is correctly posted, could be wrong though.
    Its not like a court house
    The only reason I was wondering is cause I’m sure that’s how you would get pinned with any charges other than being a hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Don’t think that’s from the good ol USA, the writing on that seat looks to be in a different language.

Considering the public water jug and wall mounted fan, I'd say it's not the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Don’t think that’s from the good ol USA, the writing on that seat looks to be in a different language.
    Correcto. Somewhere down South.

Good shoot

My bet is either brazil or venezuela.

Edit: Brazil - https://www.bitchute.com/video/8zLj8I40kbV3/
    Last edited by everlast; 01-28-2020 at 06:58 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Teach him to jump the line. Bad manners will not be tolerated plain and simple.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Bad day to be bad guy.

It was nice of him to wear a hoodie...and I think you meant 6 new ear holes...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Teach him to jump the line. Bad manners will not be tolerated plain and simple.
    If only we had a like button....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Brazil. The shooter was off duty police officer.

"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it." - Woodrow Call

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    Brazil. The shooter was off duty police officer.
    According to this link he was off duty military: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8zLj8I40kbV3/

I noticed a long time ago that every time you see one of these "good shoots" coming out of Brazil they always say "off duty officer" or "off duty military." I'm not familiar with their laws down there but I have a feeling they do that for legal reasons. Maybe to protect the shooter from charges. Either that or almost everyone in Brazil is an off duty cop or military.

Reddit even has a sub dedicated to off duty Brazil cops: https://www.reddit.com/r/OffDutyBrazilianCop/

November 2014 - Heart-stopping moment off-duty cop DROPS his infant daughter on concrete sidewalk to fight off robber armed with submachine gun

BRAZIL: OFF-DUTY POLICE OFFICER GUNFIGHT WITH ROBBER (2015)

May 2018 - Off-duty cop fatally shoots gunman at her kids' school: VIDEO

March 2019 - Terrifying moment an off-duty female police officer shoots dead an attempted robber who leapt out of a car and charged at her while she was walking alone in Brazil

I could go on for hours but you get the drift.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-28-2020 at 04:06 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Am I the only one that wants a better look at the girl?