Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    They were dang good. Hope Coach O can keep it going for them and not end up like Chizik. Did Ensminger stay or is he gone too?
    Lost 17 starters and both coordinators....couple that with no viable/proven QB and they might be lucky to be top 15 next year. They just hired Pelinni again as DC...not sure how thats going to work out as the cupboards are not stocked like they were 15 years ago with leftover Saban talent

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    Lost 17 starters and both coordinators....couple that with no viable/proven QB and they might be lucky to be top 15 next year. They just hired Pelinni again as DC...not sure how thats going to work out as the cupboards are not stocked like they were 15 years ago with leftover Saban talent

Yep, Coach O hit a home run with this team which had a few transfers and early last season they were starting to scream for his head . Wonder how long this Natty will keep him there

However that transfer portal may end up being a pipeline for talent if a HC figures out how to use it to his advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    .......and has the #7 toughest schedule in the country.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    .......and has the #7 toughest schedule in the country.

I can easily find four to five losses on their schedule next year...

Te-jas
    @ UF
    Bama
    @AU
    @aTm