Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves hit Colorado

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Strick9 View Post
    Mollie, I am glad to see you come around bud.

I knew you would remember our conversation and I've thought about you every time I've seen the issue pop up since then. I was definitely on the wrong side of the fence on that one.

I really hope Wyoming, Idaho, and Montana can make some headway really soon. I'm really hoping that I can move out there in the next couple of years and help them out with 'em.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Yellowstone now has Winter Wolf tours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"So you fellas , whether it be ducks, deer, turkeys, quail or rabbits that you enjoy hunting GET WOKE - take action and for the love of all things hunting in the South East don't buy this crap about coyotes not being a problem per Dr Yada Yadas findings or that for every one you kill you just made 50,000 gazzillion more. "

Hallelujah that bull shit about killing coyotes will make more appear on your property is utter facebook horse shit.