Thread: SC Made-F-16 Block 70's

Default SC Made-F-16 Block 70's

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Cool. These will be good ones cause they are building them right where I was born and the Donaldson Center. When I was born there it was Donaldson AFB, my dad was in Korea.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Cool. Donaldson has the room, makes sense.

But the video stating "the new F-16 plant" I would think isn't exactly accurate. LM is simply repurposing an existing facility they had available that met the need.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Fantastic airplane that can turn on a dime and give you 9 cents change. Can't wait until they start flight tests!

FMS and Direct Commercial Sales production

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Better than sticking them in the desert. Until they use they against us like the Tomcats we sold to Iran...

1.12 billion dollars for 16 units?

Holly crap!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I wonder how the F35 and the F22 would fair against the new F16.

And what would Maverick have to say about this?

I use to think the wings folding back on the Tomcats were the coolest thing ever growing up, other than the SR71

Last edited by Silentweapon338; 01-26-2020 at 04:38 PM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I use to think the wings folding back on the Tomcats were the coolest thing ever growing up, other than the SR71
    When the Bone sweeps the wings it gives me a thrill up my leg akin to what Mathews used to get from looking at Hussein Obama.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The B-1 wings did the same thing.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

35 and 22 are superior from what I’ve read. But much depends on experience of the pilot and using the avionics package.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

I went back and watched the video again it hit me... so lemme get this straight, we're buying F-16's and essentially giving them to Bahrain?
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-27-2020 at 07:30 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Thats what the video proclaimed.

No worry....Trump may hold back aid for X amount of time.

They are all SHIT HOLE COUNTRIES

He is doing the right thing and making America First.

I'm genuinely proud for the first time ever in my life. He Trump gets it!

He has far surpassed Reagan.

He is da man!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

A lot of these 16's are being made for overseas sales, like Bahrain. They have greatly upgraded the avionics, especially the radar. The radar is closer to what the F-35 carries (if they are loading up the AN/APG-83 SABR). These will be bad ass. It'll be a while before F-35's are available in enough numbers, so they are looking at upgrading a lot of ANG F-16's to this standard.

India was looking at going to F-16's until they picked up the Rafale. We were going to let Tata build them in India. Somethin' not right about that.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Compared to cost of a similarly capable F-35, these block 70's appear to be about 20M cheaper. And cost less to maintain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's what we do with our C-17s and pretty much all other aircraft in the inventory. New ones roll off the assembly line with new stuff and the older ones eventually get retrofitted to bring em up to the current standard. With Boeing not making the C-17 any more, when they develop new equipment, software, etc we have to go back and update the entire fleet. Or it's just done by a 3rd party when it goes to depot.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]