Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson's 2020 schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    "Do not..." would have been a better come back...
    From now on, I’ll sub out my comebacks to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Shouldn’t coots be focused on making a bowl instead of playoff talk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's not what this thread is about. Why is it so hard for you guys to stay on topic?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    I suck at comebacks. Y'all carry on
    FIFY
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    That's not what this thread is about. Why is it so hard for you guys to stay on topic?
    We like pouring salt and adding gas.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    JJ1965, were you really serious about "if they kept giving ETN the ball they would have beat LSU"?
    Are you serious, Clark?
    Why would ETN not go Pro?

LSU kicked the shit out of them like they did everybody else. Bama gave LSU a better game than Clemson. But somehow I am to believe that Clemson in the SEC beats the shit out of everybody and never has an off week? Clemson would be a great team in the SEC, but I believe their "dynasty" would look alot different.
    You don’t read very well, do you? Maybe if you would read thoroughly before reacting, you could make an intelligent response.

I believe I said that if they hadn’t gotten away from ETN, they might have won. He was knocking off 4-7 yards almost every carry. But Elliott panicked, admittedly, and Trevor couldn’t hit the side of an airport hanger. If they had kept running ETN, burning clock and keeping the ball away from Burreaux, who knows what might have happened.

That being said, I stand by my belief that the better team won.

As far as ETN not going pro, who knows? There are things in the world more important than money TO SOME PEOPLE. Maybe he wanted his degree, and to set an example for his family and others. Maybe he feels like he has something left to prove. Maybe he knew he wouldn’t go that high and hopes to do better? It sure worked for Isaiah Simmons. Why judge him for his choice?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

What did y'all do with the 3 out of 4 tee shirts?

Donating them to a homeless shelter would have been a better gesture than burning them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    As far as ETN not going pro, who knows? There are things in the world more important than money TO SOME PEOPLE. Maybe he wanted his degree, and to set an example for his family and others. Maybe he feels like he has something left to prove. Maybe he knew he wouldn’t go that high and hopes to do better? It sure worked for Isaiah Simmons. Why judge him for his choice?
    Probably had something to do with his 529 Plan.
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    From now on, I’ll sub out my comebacks to you.
    You got it Brother - if I see one coming I'll PM you some suggestions ahead of time...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post

Donating them to a homeless shelter would have been a better gesture than burning them.
    Sent them to that same village in Africa that got the ones from Alabama in '16 and '18.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Cannot win them all but 3>0

And Clemson does not out top recruit visiting UGA this weekend or reduced to talking about another’s team schedule. Just gearing up for next season as the #1 pick.

And the ‘18 Belk Bowl Coot gear. Poor Bastards.
    Oh yeah Salty, 10+ Ain’t out of the realm of possibility. God bless Tanner and Boom.

On what? Clemson is at the pinnacle of their program and you guys are still worried about USC. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Sent them to that same village in Africa that got the ones from Alabama in '16 and '18.
    You could have altered them to say......3 out of 4 of our Bass teams made the top 200 at the Toledo Bend College Fishing Event,....with out best team being at #68.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    On what? Clemson is at the pinnacle of their program and you guys are still worried about USC. I don't get it.
    Probably because you guys are more worried about tearing down Clemson than addressing your dumpster fire on bluff road. Talk about deflection. Low hanging fruit.

They are angry Clemson fans did not take the loss as hard as they had hoped and they have worry about watching Clemson in the playoffs again with nothing to hang their hat on. It has to a true hardship.

Listening to Clemson and Carolina fans go at it used to be fun. Now it’s like watching a guy with a rubber band gun shooting at a dude with pistol.
    Go Tigers!

They are angry Clemson fans did not take the loss as hard as they had hoped and they have worry about watching Clemson in the playoffs again with nothing to hang their hat on. It has to a true hardship.

You must not have been over on Facebook with your friends right after and since the game. They are still butthurt. Using terms like 'one hit wonder" makes it easier to sleep after that ass stomping. The only thing the rest of the country was disappointed in was that Coach O didn't pull a dabozo and ram it in and go for 2 with 25 seconds to go.

You could have altered them to say......3 out of 4 of our Bass teams made the top 200 at the Toledo Bend College Fishing Event,....with out best team being at #68.
    Could’ve done that but I couldn’t tell you the last time I caught or even fished for one, so I don’t follow or care. I’ll ask my 11yo, he likes pond fishing still, knows all the glitterati shit. I did take them to that weigh in last year for the BM tournament at Winyah, they had some decent sized baitfish.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Eventually (I'm hopefully at least) the ACC will have 2-3 teams step up and be top 20 programs. The true Clemson story will be written as to whether their dynasty stands the test of a good schedule. Most good runs come to an end for every program. It will be unfortunate for Clemson if that decline comes at the time when their schedule strengthens.

Do you really Facebook CD? Very cootesque.