Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Clemson's 2020 schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    You beating Bama has nothing to do with my statement. Clemson plays USC or LSU 2019 schedule, they don't get a shot at the NC. That was made real obvious after the Oh St and LSU game.
    please elaborate how you "know" this....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post

The “”it’’s not fair”” chant is nauseating to say the least.
    I think that you had better resign yourself to it. It will be the common refrain this season and next. No matter how many yards ETN racks up against Akron, Wake, and USC, it will severely hurt his draft status when he puts up those rushing stats like he did versus OSU and LSU. Wonder Woman for Heisman? Same thing. The noise will be constant. As a team, even backdooring into the playoffs and winning 2 won't bring a modicum of respect outside of Pickens as we all saw when LSU took the crown this year after playing all those Top 10 teams. It is what it is...

It certainly killed last year's defensive line draft status.........yawwwwwnnnnnnn.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I think that you had better resign yourself to it. It will be the common refrain this season and next. No matter how many yards ETN racks up against Akron, Wake, and USC, it will severely hurt his draft status when he puts up those rushing stats like he did versus OSU and LSU. Wonder Woman for Heisman? Same thing. The noise will be constant. As a team, even backdooring into the playoffs and winning 2 won't bring a modicum of respect outside of Pickens as we all saw when LSU took the crown this year after playing all those Top 10 teams. It is what it is...
    ETN—-6.5 YPC against LSU? If they had kept giving him the ball, Clemson might have won. He didn’t get a touch in the last 20 minutes of game time. He ran well. Trevor couldn’t hit the side of a barn.,
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I am pretty sure that I remember "last year's defensive line" being pretty dominant all the way through winning the championship. As someone said, "Nobody was paying attention to Clemson's schedule before". They sure are now...

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    ETN—-6.5 YPC against LSU?
    78 yards total. Better than the 36 versus OSU though...

But he looked good against LSU. . They just quit feeding him. That was stupid coaching.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 01-23-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    please elaborate how you "know" this....
    It's obvious. The Tigers struggled with OH St and got the shit kicked out of them by LSU after playing a cake schedule. Had they gone through the paces against a couple teams like that during the year, they wouldn't have been in the NC.

63-17, 56-7, and 38-3 is getting your shit kicked in.......
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

In fairness, LSU could have scored more at the end but Ogeron was trying to run out the clock.

The offensive game plan sucked when it became apparent that TL wasn't on because they had completely forgotten about ETN. I am quite frankly surprised that ETN came back though, he certainly should feel somewhat pissed he didn't get more carries against LSU since he was very effective when he did.

I give credit to LSU though, that was a damn good team and deserved all the accolades they got but, I don't see them repeating it any time soon with all the losses. More of a flash in the pan season but, who knows.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    In fairness, LSU could have scored more at the end but Ogeron was trying to run out the clock.

The offensive game plan sucked when it became apparent that TL wasn't on because they had completely forgotten about ETN. I am quite frankly surprised that ETN came back though, he certainly should feel somewhat pissed he didn't get more carries against LSU since he was very effective when he did.

I give credit to LSU though, that was a damn good team and deserved all the accolades they got but, I don't see them repeating it any time soon with all the losses. More of a flash in the pan season but, who knows.
    Don't know that they're building a dynasty, but they've always recruited as well as any other team in the country. Defense was stellar, but offense was always lacking. Now that they've fixed the offense, I would expect them to be extremely competitive for the foreseeable future.

Oh, and on a side note, they've got the best player in the country coming back. Bar none. And he's only a sophomore.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Don't know that they're building a dynasty, but they've always recruited as well as any other team in the country. Defense was stellar, but offense was always lacking. Now that they've fixed the offense, I would expect them to be extremely competitive for the foreseeable future.

Oh, and on a side note, they've got the best player in the country coming back. Bar none. And he's only a sophomore.
    They lost 17 starters including burrow and those 3 wr’s
    Plus D Coordinator and Brady the brains of the offense.

They caught lightning in a bottle for sure. Congrats to them. They earned it.

I don’t see them as replacing Alabama as the big dog in the west.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

that left a mark

Quote Originally Posted by jcoker View Post
    It's obvious. The Tigers struggled with OH St and got the shit kicked out of them by LSU .
    you would think so, but these delusionals watched an entirely different game than the rest of the nation did.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-23-2020 at 09:09 PM.

why you deflecting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    They lost 17 starters including burrow and those 3 wr’s
    Plus D Coordinator and Brady the brains of the offense.

They caught lightning in a bottle for sure. Congrats to them. They earned it.

I don’t see them as replacing Alabama as the big dog in the west.
    LSU just says "next two star up"

Want does SC say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Want does SC say?

stick to your little girl's schedule and keep deflecting

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Want does SC say?

One things for sure, SC fans aren't referring to LSU as a "flash in the pan season" or a "one hit wonder".

Even though they sent your "dynasty" talk out to pasture, the taters should be more respectfull after that slaughter we all witnessed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-23-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    One things for sure, SC fans aren't referring to LSU as a "flash in the pan season" or a "one hit wonder".

Even though they sent your "dynasty" talk out to pasture, the taters should be more respectfull after that slaughter we all witnessed.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    All he was sayin was "LSU has no defense".
    Well, apparently they didn't need one
    The lesbian and the coaching staff choked under the pressure