Thread: Could Come In Handy

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Could Come In Handy

Might save an ER visit.

https://zipstitch.us/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Use super glue

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Use super glue
    They used it in 'Nam and I have used it but it ain't the best idea. Super Glue is Cyanoacrylate and it creates an exothermic reaction when curing which can damage tissue. It also releases cyanoacetate and formaldehyde. Much better to just keep a form of super glue made for wound closure on hand. Like veterinary glue or SurgiSeal or Dermabond.

Btw, trivia: Super Glue was discovered by Kodak labs while they were looking for a high clarity acrylic for gun sights. It didn't work for that purpose but they discovered it was a fast curing, strong adhesive.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-22-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Neat idea. I'll be purchasing some.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

$30 per each before shipping? I will stick to sutures, staples, and superglue..

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    $30 per each before shipping? I will stick to sutures, staples, and superglue..
    https://www.amazon.com/ZipStitch-Lac...9719214&sr=8-2

Little cheaper at that link. But it wouldn't be a bad thing to keep 1-2 on hand at either price. The ER charged me $500+ to rinse out a wound and superglue it back together.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

These might be a better compromise.

https://www.amazon.com/NEW-Eurosutur...9719518&sr=8-8
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14