Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coincidence? I Think Not

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I have not talked to one single clemson fan that has any control over the schedule. I admit it gets pretty old hearing about it...but playing football in december and january hasnt gotten old and we've been in the playoff every year. I wouldn't change a thing...
    Damn Right!!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Haha are Baggy and JJ1965 the same person? It wasn't a knock on Clemson and has nothing to do with Carolina. I fully understand how bad the Gamecocks suck right now believe me. I was just curious since I heard this from a host on a Clemson radio station, that's all. Especially since there is nothing to talk about from a sports perspective as far as I'm concerned for another 9 months or so.

Haha, we aren’t the same person, but my dad and his dad are fathers. It all makes sense. And, BTW, I was serious with my proposal. Right now, Clemson could use more competitive opponents, and UofSC just needs wins.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Rutgers. Next.
    Oregon State
    Who?

I’m just waiting to see what the kid gets named. ‘Top’ Gunner is my guess. It’ll be as faggorific as ‘Orth’quake, that much is guaranteed.

I am sovereign.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Haha, we aren’t the same person, but my dad and his dad are fathers. It all makes sense. And, BTW, I was serious with my proposal. Right now, Clemson could use more competitive opponents, and UofSC just needs wins.
    Agreed on the more competitive schedule but I don't see that coming anytime soon from your conference which is a good thing if you are a Clemson fan. When and if the Gamecocks ever get their crap together and give Clemson some competition which is is at least 2-3 three years away at best Clemson has a cakewalk to the playoffs. Again not a bad spot to be in. I actually could see the girls point today and wondered if any of you thought the same. Honestly that's all this was about. I knew it would devolve into a Carolina sucks thing by some..

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Who?
    Oh you mean those didn't fit your argument?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

No worse than a sakkerliner fans opinion on anything associated with Clemson football. You should at least have a fans perspective on being a relevant program before commenting. Of course I know that would eliminate half the board.

How far in advance are schedules made? Seriously who would have thought that FSU would be as bad as they are? Before Paul Johnson GT was good but he wrecked it. Then there’s Miami, a perennial power at one time, some claim they had the greatest team ever, now they suck. VT was always a solid team, then Beamer got old and retired. I’d love for the ACC to have better teams, it’d make for some compelling games. Can’t argue the success at Clemson though, they’ve been in it and won it all a few times. They’ll be back a few more times too even though they didn’t get the crown jewel to place on the TP holder beside the golden shitter this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

All I know is they are getting hammered on social media.

Read the comments.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/co...m_medium=GD365

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    How far in advance are schedules made? Seriously who would have thought that FSU would be as bad as they are? Before Paul Johnson GT was good but he wrecked it. Then there’s Miami, a perennial power at one time, some claim they had the greatest team ever, now they suck. VT was always a solid team, then Beamer got old and retired. I’d love for the ACC to have better teams, it’d make for some compelling games. Can’t argue the success at Clemson though, they’ve been in it and won it all a few times. They’ll be back a few more times too even though they didn’t get the crown jewel to place on the TP holder beside the golden shitter this year.
    Totally agree with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    No worse than a sakkerliner fans opinion on anything associated with Clemson football. You should at least have a fans perspective on being a relevant program before commenting. Of course I know that would eliminate half the board.
    You are kidding right? Please enlighten me on why I can't have an opinion on Clemson football? Again this was just a discussion, or at least an attempt at it. Some of the grownups were actually able to pull that off. As per usual you decided to stir the pot.

Oh you mean those didn't fit your argument?
    It wasn’t meant to be literal, it was an exaggeration made for emphasis, but thanks for helping me prove my point.

You are kidding right? Please enlighten me on why I can't have an opinion on Clemson football? Again this was just a discussion, or at least an attempt at it. Some of the grownups were actually able to pull that off. As per usual you decided to stir the pot.
    Yeah, give him credit. After all, he is a Carolina fan listening to Clemson sports radio.

Yeah, give him credit. After all, he is a Carolina fan listening to Clemson sports radio.
    Jesus... nevermind. You two can't help yourselves apparently.

It wasn’t meant to be literal, it was an exaggeration made for emphasis, but thanks for helping me prove my point.
    Righttt
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

And that didn't take long..
    Pot meet kettle. Ya jaw got a whole in it. Get my drift?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I like winning streaks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well, you currently have a losing streak, so there
    Last edited by ecu1984; 01-22-2020 at 10:55 PM.