Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayers Needed

Please continue to pray. Looks like they are heading to MD Anderson soon. Below is a link to "his" caringbridge journal. His dad is the one doing the entries of course.

https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/iangreene

Sent up
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Still praying.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Prayed

From Ian's dad...

Ian has stopped chemotherapy and radiation. His cancer progressed on them suddenly. Last Saturday, he had a seizure and an MRI shows cancer, not IN the brain, but near enough to the brain. He has had a couple of decent days at home, but is still suffering from the cancer, and recovering from treatment. We are focusing on keeping him comfortable for whatever time he has left. We may try some immunotherapy in hopes that God will use that for a miracle, as long as treatment is not too filled with side effects and toxicity.

Thank you for your prayers.
    Last edited by Luvin' Labs; 05-15-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Ian has stopped chemotherapy and radiation. His cancer progressed on them suddenly. Last Saturday, he had a seizure and an MRI shows cancer, not IN the brain, but near enough to the brain. He has had a couple of decent days at home, but is still suffering from the cancer, and recovering from treatment. We are focusing on keeping him comfortable for whatever time he has left. We may try some immunotherapy in hopes that God will use that for a miracle, as long as treatment is not too filled with side effects and toxicity.

Thank you for your prayers.
    I hate hearing this. I have no words and nothing but prayers.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Prayers sent out.

Prayers sent. Can't imagine.

Y’all have my continued prayers.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I hate hearing this. I have no words and nothing but prayers.
    I'll be down your way tomorrow through Thursday. Holler if you need anything. Still praying for y'all daily.

Prayers sent , I so hate to hear this.
    Genesis 9;2

Continued prayers from here that is absolutely heartbreaking.

Sent

I hate hearing this, prayers sent.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Ian passed away on Sunday. He would have been 13 this year. Please keep his family in your prayers, as I am sure they will struggle through this.

as painful as this has been to follow, he is finally out of pain.
    Godspeed young man
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I cant imagine, thankfully he is where no more medicine is needed and worries are the farthest from his mind....I pray his family finds peace in that, as hard as that may be to navigate to.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Praying that the families can find comfort, peace, mercy and love in God at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Ian passed away on Sunday. He would have been 13 this year. Please keep his family in your prayers, as I am sure they will struggle through this.
    Hope this dont sound bad, but I am happy for him. No more pain, no more suffering, and is in the presence of the Lord.

For his family, who has to struggle with all this, God please wrap your arms around them and help them, Amen
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

May the God I know wrap his loving arms around that family. I know He will....
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....