Thread: Upstate Penn Reel Repair

Default Upstate Penn Reel Repair

Anyone in the upstate repair Penn’s?

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Anyone in the upstate repair Penn’s?
    Use to be a place over near White Horse and 85 that did it but it’s been years ago.

What model? Just ship it to Haddrells.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

if you need to ship it- there are a couple of really good ones on THT

Ricks Reel Service. Super nice guy, great work, great communicator, and good turn around. He’s on THT or google him. He serviced five TLDs and upgraded handles for me recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by white quacker View Post
    Ricks Reel Service. Super nice guy, great work, great communicator, and good turn around. He’s on THT or google him. He serviced five TLDs and upgraded handles for me recently.
    He beat me to it....Rick has worked on everything from Accurates to Shimanos for me. Straight up guy and reasonable turnaround time.

Just emailed with Rick today. He’s a little over two weeks on turnaround time. He is usually faster than what he says, but either way not bad
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.