Thread: Goodnight Darling

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Goodnight Darling

Goodnight Darling

He better be glad the big dude didn't beat him down instead of gently putting him to sleep. You don't see the part where the big dude put his foot on the punk's chest and held him down till the cops came. Well done.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The story...

Man called a hero after subduing combative Metro passenger with chokehold

A Metro train passenger who used a chokehold to subdue a combative shirtless man aboard an Expo line car is being lauded as a hero for his swift actions.

Adrian Kaczmarek was recorded in a cellphone video stopping the unruly and apparently impaired man, who confronted a bicyclist on the train about 9 p.m. Saturday night and then became aggressive with another passenger who called him a “weirdo.”

As the man cursed at the other passenger and moved erratically toward him, Kaczmarek came up from behind him and placed him in a chokehold. The video shows the man gradually losing consciousness and then falling to the floor of the car.

The man lay motionless for few seconds before he regained his senses. Kaczmarek then placed his foot on the man’s chest and pinned him down until sheriff’s deputies arrived.

Kaczmarek’s actions have been seen more than 1.3 million times on YouTube and have earned him the nicknames “Viking Guy” and “Subway Hero.”

“I didn’t want to seriously hurt the guy,” Kaczmarek wrote on Facebook. “He was in another world messed up on drugs and I just wanted to stop him from hurting anyone. Had him pinned down until the cops came a stop later and arrested him. Just trying to do the right thing.”

Kaczmarek told KNBC-TV that he was concerned about the safety of passengers on the train, which was headed from Los Angeles to Culver City.

When the train stopped at the Culver City station, deputies arrested the 25-year-old passenger on suspicion of being under the influence of drugs and alcohol, said Ramon Montenegro, spokesman of the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Transit Policing Division.

Montenegro advised passengers against taking the “law into your own hands, because what if that guy had a weapon.” Passengers should instead call the proper authorities and act as good witnesses, he said.

“But obviously, we don’t want people to leave themselves vulnerable if they are attacked and need to defend themselves,” Montenegro said.

The case is being investigated and detectives are interviewing witnesses.

Kaczmarek hasn’t shied away from poking a little fun at his new hero status.

The fitness buff took to Twitter and Instagram on Tuesday, posting a series of photographs showing off his muscled physique and his motorcycle gear.

“Off to save more lives,” he wrote on Instagram, along with a photograph of himself holding up a fist and posing in a red motorcycle helmet and jacket.

When he is not fighting crime at night, Kaczmarek is a manager at a fitness club.

According to the company’s website, Kaczmarek is a native of Poland who moved to the U.S. in 1994.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

My buddy was a drill instructor in the USMC, and a wrestling champ. He was wrestling his kids in the living room when his 10 or 11 year old daughter got behind him and almost choked him out. His other daughter bit his toe really hard at the same time, while his other kids were jumping on him. He was still pissed a day or two later when he was telling me about it, which made it even funnier. My point being that it is really easy to choke some one out who is looking the other way. I don`t see the guy that did it as some type of bad ass

dude was about to wear him out with that 10 speed!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    dude was about to wear him out with that 10 speed!!
    I thought the same thing, he was about to get his hair parted down the middle with that bike tire

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    My buddy was a drill instructor in the USMC, and a wrestling champ. He was wrestling his kids in the living room when his 10 or 11 year old daughter got behind him and almost choked him out. His other daughter bit his toe really hard at the same time, while his other kids were jumping on him. He was still pissed a day or two later when he was telling me about it, which made it even funnier. My point being that it is really easy to choke some one out who is looking the other way. I don`t see the guy that did it as some type of bad ass
    Maybe, just maybe, he might have reacted somewhat differently had his assailant not been his 10 year old daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, he might have reacted somewhat differently had his assailant not been his 10 year old daughter.
    Lol Very true. My point is that it is very easy to choke some one out from behind, especially if they are not expecting it. I had a buddy try it while I was dosing off on a metal chair once. If he knew how to sink it correctly he definitely could have choked me out. I out weighed him by 90 lbs and he had arms like pencils.
    Last edited by scbulldog; 12-05-2021 at 05:58 AM.