Thread: Rolex 25 hours at Daytona race

Default Rolex 25 hours at Daytona race

I meant 24 hours
    Anyone ever been? Tell me about your experience.
    After watching Ford vs Ferrari my 3 oldest grandsons want to go- the oldest(15) has been to Darlington and loved it, all have been to dirt tract and NHRA drag races
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 01-20-2020 at 07:57 PM.

Been bout 5 times but along time ago. I could come and go as I wanted. It was good if that is what you want. A lot of people not from the USA but all nice. The Motocross race during bike week is fun to and watching them nuts on 2 wheel's go around the track at over 200 is insane. Used to go to bike week a lot to but along time ago. They will have fun so GO!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Go once for the experience.

Oh yeah.....

Been there as a Crew Cheif during my racing yesrs...Lots of stories and lots of memories...Ran with Dale Earnhardt Sr & Jr in 2001 when they won 1st in class with Corvette Racing...My Corvette team finished 3rd in class...Boy, I almost had me a Rolex watch...............

What I remember most from those endurance races was that although we swapped drivers out usually after every other pit stop, and they got to rest some, me and my team never got to sleep...For one Rolex 24 I was up for 56 straight hours.

56 hours straight with no sleep will test your body, your brain, and your sanity
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I went once back in my 20s. It’s a good time. Diehard racing fans.
    "Pain, or damage don't end the world — or despair, or fu**in' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, ......and give some back." -Al Swearingen

One of my clients works pits for Michelin.

he loves it and has invited me but wrong time of year

Debut of new C8R mid engine Corvette. There will be a crowd