Thread: Franchi & Red dot?

Default Franchi & Red dot?

Trying to figure out what rail I can use on my 20 gauge Affinity 3. It is already tapped from the factory. I can't find anything on the www to confirm any particular one. I saw a thread where the guy used a Weaver 93a base, but then said the screws didn't work. I'd like to use a Vortex Venom with this set up. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks guys
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Got one from Sumtoy that fit my FF. Give him a call, he will get you right.

Sumtoy

Cool. Thanks guys. Got on his website yesterday and didn't see anything. I'll give him a ring.

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    Cool. Thanks guys. Got on his website yesterday and didn't see anything. I'll give him a ring.
    Make sure you have a comfortable seat when you call William. He is not at a loss for words.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Make sure you have a comfortable seat when you call William. He is not at a loss for words.
    LOL Fact

Yeah, he is verbose. That said ( with a minimum of verbage) William is THE guy. He makes a mount that will fit your specific gun that is low profile, solid and well made.

He has built me a dedicated single shot turkey gun and has worked on all my other shotguns that I carry for Gobblers. IMHO, he is the best man currently working on turkey specific chokes, mounts and overall gunsmithing . He will be able to take whatever your shotshell of choice is and with one of his chokes, match it to the pattern density you desire. Worth the call (and a drive to see him in person).
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Thanks guys. I have a feeling I'm about to spend more than I had planned on...

Choke 70 mount 50 not that bad

Important to note that Burris is going to premier the FF4 soon. Bigger sight window. Choice of four different reticles to include a red dot inside a circle.. 3 MOA dot , 3 MOA dot and circle, 11 MOA Dot and 11 MOA dot and circle.

I plan to buy one to T&E..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.