Thread: Remember This Slut Blaming Trump For Puerto Rico Deaths

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Remember This Slut Blaming Trump For Puerto Rico Deaths

Trump was right again. Now they've found two warehouses where relief aid was hidden. Btw, the Slut co-chaired the Bernie campaign.

Warehouse Found With Hidden Hurricane Relief Supplies
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-20-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

2018 merg and nothing happened

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Puerto Rico fires two more officials after Hurricane Maria aid found unused amid current earthquake aftermath

https://www.foxnews.com/us/puerto-ri...rthquake-fired

"it" is always blamed on other minor officials that get "fired" not arrested.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    "it" is always blamed on other minor officials that get "fired" not arrested.
    These long advertised and highly anticipated “perp walks” we’ve been promised won’t ever happen. But it makes for good forum posting material.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    2018 merg and nothing happened
    No shit. I know that was 2018. The warehouses were found the last few days. Yeah people got arrested and people got fired. Try to keep up or shut up.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Keen insight Glenn.

Remember when this corrupt slut was able to have ANTI-Trump shirts printed up in the middle of a natural disaster when most of the country had no power? And "Help us we are dying" shirt with the recent revelations of AID stockpiles..real rich there 'Nasty' Cruz.

Pepe-ridge Farms remembers.

Yep. Someone else had the free stuff they voted for and were owed. Same story in every liberal shit hole after a catastrophe. Look at the Bahamas. Had it not been for others going out and delivering supplies to remote islands, that they would not have gotten it from their government, it would have been much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Keen insight Glenn.
    Thanks man. PM me when all the deep staters get cuffed. I’d hate to miss it.