Thread: Night Vision Confiscations, F-18 Bombs, U-28A Surviellance Richmond, GPS Jamming

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Night Vision Confiscations, F-18 Bombs, U-28A Surviellance Richmond, GPS Jamming

So we have the GPS jamming event, F-18's bombing swamps, FBI confiscation of night vision devices, USAF SpecOps U-28A orbiting Richmond, and the 2Amend rally. Busy, busy...

No big deal, just a Special Operations Surveillance Aircraft circling Richmond

US Military Jams GPS Across East Coast As FBI Seizes Night-Vision Devices

F-18 Fighters To Drop Live Bombs On Florida Swamp This Weekend
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

All this southeastern activity at the same time is just a coincidence. Nothing to see here.

Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway route closed for gate restoration

SOUTH MILLS, N.C. - Due to required maintenance, the Dismal Swamp Canal on the Atlantic Intracoastal Waterway between North Carolina and Virginia has been shut off to vessel traffic.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The osceola hunting should be interesting this year...

I agree something is up. This morning whenever I drove past the bank, one of the lightbulbs on the sign was out turning a 6 into a 5. This happened on Highway 17, and everyone knows that the 17th letter of the alphabet is Q. They are signaling us, I just don’t what it is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstock View Post
    They are signaling us, I just don’t "know" what it is yet.
    You left that out. Just trying to be helpful. Very clever post otherwise.

I would proceed with caution though. Most of the time, deniers are wrong and the government is up to some bullshit.

The whole declaration of "Space Force" seemed fairly benign unless you take into consideration it created a new branch of the government that was outside of the already structured continuity of government control.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    The whole declaration of "Space Force" seemed fairly benign unless you take into consideration it created a new branch of the government that was outside of the already structured continuity of government control.
    MSGA
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013