Thread: He gone

Default He gone

Simmons says he will never get embarrassed like that again in a NC game

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-school-early/

Oh, no, what a surprise! You mean the Butkus award winner is declaring for the draft? Did not see this coming. Thankfully, ECU6-infinity has Clemson alerts sent to his phone to keep us updated, with the quickness.
    Last edited by wskinner; 01-19-2020 at 11:24 PM.

Uhmm, it’s been a given since about the opening kickoff of the season he was going. Dude is an absolute beast, wish him well and hope he makes a boatload of money.

In other news both Sammy Watkins and Debo Samuel had great games today and are headed to the Super Bowl.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Uhmm, it’s been a given since about the opening kickoff of the season he was going. Dude is an absolute beast, wish him well and hope he makes a boatload of money.

In other news both Sammy Watkins and Debo Samuel had great games today and are headed to the Super Bowl.
    I like Simmons, he was the defense. The money will change his entire family's life, gotta love that

Don't take away ECU's glory here guys. It is all that is left. Just let it be.

If its not on his mind, its on his breath....

It’s not like he graduated from college and moved on to his chosen profession or anything.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I am surprised by ETN’s decision. A dynamic back like that, how is going to get better? Plus, I think he is 1st round guy
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 01-20-2020 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasbeau1 View Post
    Don't take away ECU's glory here guys. It is all that is left. Just let it be.
    He could be talking about the recent Tobacco Road Trifecta.....,that didn't happen.

NC State says Hi.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

He probably reads ECU7 post here. He is just torturing the guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    He could be talking about the recent Tobacco Road Trifecta.....,that didn't happen.

NC State says Hi.

Congrats to SC on another huge win for y’all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    I am surprised by ETN’s decision. A dynamic back like that, how is going to get better? Plus, I think he is 1st round guy
    He got a second round grade. That can be iffy. He has a legit chance to increase his draft stock. Not saying he will, just that the opportunity is there.

Um I may be missing something but Clemson beat NC state, UNC, then Duke in consecutive games. Then they lost to NC state in the second game.

Quote Originally Posted by CreekGeek View Post
    Um I may be missing something but Clemson beat NC state, UNC, then Duke in consecutive games. Then they lost to NC state in the second game.
    That first game against State was before the basketball counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That first game against State was before the basketball counted.

Basketball still doesn’t count.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013