Thread: Giving Ric Flair a Run For His Money!

Default Giving Ric Flair a Run For His Money!

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Hahaha. That guys commentary on the second video had me rollin. The guy who ate Popeye the sailor man. Bwahahaha

Russians and their games. Lord help. Any sport you need to administer smelling salts to ones self constantly isn't necessarily a sport I want to participate in!

I didn't get the whole "don't hit the ear" penalty. They are slapping each other...what difference does it make?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Hitting the ear makes the slap much worse. Was a common game in middle school along with slap/tap boxing.

Then at certain we became smarter and hits were much harder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That first fella, the skinny one with the crazy big biceps, that's just weird. And he went down like a sack of spuds.
    Last edited by willyworm; 01-19-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    That first fella, the skinny one with the crazy big biceps, that's just weird. And he went down like a sack of spuds.
    I believe that guy is Russian, ex military and the biceps are some type of injections
    I've seen him in a MMA match getting his butt kicked by an old man. Dude probably ought to stay home and watch TV before he gets hurt.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 01-19-2020 at 04:50 PM.

That didn't look like muscle at all. Assuming it is an injection that just makes it and him that much weirder.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

If this man slapped me there is no question that I would die twice.

Bet you this guys kids only ever needed one spanking.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    That didn't look like muscle at all. Assuming it is an injection that just makes it and him that much weirder.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot