Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sen. Amanda Chase Warning Virginia 2nd Amend Patriots

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Yes it was. Thanks for posting it. I didn't like math but I like that math.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Why is that governor still in the state house? Why have they not put a gotten rid of him. The Virginia sheriffs, police, and military should all be clamoring to get him. Uphold the constitution.

That young guy is hoping for something to happen tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Why is that governor still in the state house? Why have they not put a gotten rid of him. The Virginia sheriffs, police, and military should all be clamoring to get him. Uphold the constitution.
    Same reason we didn’t do a damn thing about making us get a CWP to carry or us sitting there watching them take prayer from school or watching them take the flag down. Or watching them legalize abortion. When people are comfortable, they don’t want to risk it.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 01-19-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Same reason we didn’t do a damn thing about making us get a CWP to carry or us sitting there watching them take prayer from school or watching them take the flag down. Or watching them legalize abortion. When people are comfortable, they don’t want to risk it.
    Its because the people that that stuff means the most to have to work for a living and cant go stand in line and hold up signs on a weekday. But you can bet your ass they step foot at my house there are gonna be a lot of body bags needed prob mine included
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

This ↑
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

This is why you don't join a militia. As my sig file notes.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Citizen's can exercise their right to conduct public photography in a public space (hand held camera and smart phones, not commercial setups). For federal property, it's a citizen's right per 41 USC Ch 102 and reiterated by DHS memo HQ-1B-012-2010 and reissued as an order HQ-ORO-002-2018. Personal use public photography is also permissible on and in USPS property where open to the public per 39 USC Ch 39 and USPS Bulletin 22228. Only areas outside of security checkpoints or if legally posted are off limits.

When the war comes- don't be a battleship, be a submarine, silent and deadly.

If you were in Virginia tomorrow- would you be in possession of a bug out bag and arms? Don't answer, just think about it.

Why be quiet? It's better if everyone is on a list, rendering the list useless.

I live in the last stand state. We’re the Alamo this time rather than Ft. Sumter.

You’re already on the list. You post online.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    You’re already on the list. You post online.
    And shop at PSA.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Suuuure you can trust the government, just ask the Indians.

Yep. We have a constitutional carry bill in the House now and there is no pressure on the RINOs. Few so called pro 2nd amendment know about the bill and less have made a call.

Ten more years of yankee invasion and Columbia will be tomorrow’s Richmond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Ten more years of yankee invasion and Columbia will be tomorrow’s Richmond.
    Charleston has already fallen. They have a liberal democrat mayor and US Congressman.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Charleston has already fallen. They have a liberal democrat mayor and US Congressman.
    Greenville fell last November.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Default Sen. Amanda Chase Warning Virginia 2nd Amend Patriots

Horry also.

This is how RINOs are no blocking pro- gun legislation. It is bogus.

https://www.thestate.com/news/politi...226876559.html

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-20-2020 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Charleston has been blue since at least 75.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog