Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sen. Amanda Chase Warning Virginia 2nd Amend Patriots

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Sen. Amanda Chase Warning Virginia 2nd Amend Patriots

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

One man's terrorist is another man's Patriot.
    The winners get to write the history books.

I dont see the demonrats winning this one.

She’s right about us all being set up. The only question is how much of the military, Law Enforcement, and the Judicial system around the country will stand with us.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

They can do this in Richmond. I want to see them try it in Tazewell County or its neighbors. Fuck Governor Black Face of Virginia. He's a chickenshit cocksucker.

Wow! They must think Virginia gun owners are going to call in an air strike.

FAA issues temporary flight restrictions notice ahead of Richmond gun rally
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Painting a well reported media narrative whatever happens. If nothing, the governor did a great job of quashing a rebellion,
    If something does go down he’ll be on record as being intuitive. You know he’s hoping someone does something stupid. What a resume builder it would be in communist circles.

Five bus loads of George Soros' private army (antifa) are expected to participate. While he isn't wearing blackface a KKK hood or slaughtering post-birth babies Northam is hoping to recreate Charlottesville.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-18-2020 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    One man's terrorist is another man's Patriot.
    The winners get to write the history books.

I dont see the demonrats winning this one.
    This!

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Painting a well reported media narrative whatever happens. If nothing, the governor did a great job of quashing a rebellion,
    If something does go down he’ll be on record as being intuitive. You know he’s hoping someone does something stupid. What a resume builder it would be in communist circles.
    They’re pressing for it. I can just about guarantee these people are having meetings not on how to prevent a violent confrontation but how to bait and invoke one. This isn’t going to end well for either side and is the type of situation that can quickly grow out of control and spread like wildfire. You’d hope cooler heads would prevail but those in the VA goobermint are digging in harder. That idiot in the governor’s office should back down or he’s going to wind up dead, Jefferson’s tree may get watered.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Northam's two heroes and mentors. Grand Wizard and Sen. Robert Byrd and Hillary

Yeah, he’s all about murdering a baby after birth but is concerned about shootings. Horse shit!

Virginia can and should handle it.

Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Everyone is worried about a false flag and what might happen, to the patriot movement.

It may be the shot heard around the world 2.0.

They may think everyone is gonna back down and bow.

That is a awfully risky approach.

These aren New Zeland residents, these are individuals whom have grown up with having access to guns, and freedom.

They plant a patsy and it may spark a fire they can't put out.

I mean would you want to the be the security detail for the guvvvennna baby killer, if it all goes to hell?
    I'd tell ole boy he was on his own, he kicked the hornets nest!

Course the other side is who ever is watching baby killer & co 6 may be on the patriot side, and if it all goes south they may just frog march the criminals out and hand them over to the mob them self!

There will be a ton of fire power on 9th street!

If it all goes to hell there will be no where to hide. I'm praying for the patriots!

Anyone whom will kill babies, and hates freedom the way the guvvvvena does, has something mentally and spiritually wrong, and is not capable of being a governor! As such he should be evicted immediately!

Seriously. There needs to be some sort of special election to remove these folks. 7% is literally whipping up civil war. I don't say that lightly.

You remove Trump from office or take folks guns and you mine as well borrow Epstien's paper sheets, because the results will be the same.

These folks are trying to do both at the same time. They clearly want the country torn apart again which goes back to my thought about them being unfit for office, and should be removed.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Water the tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Quote Originally Posted by boondoggle View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Saw that earlier. Those “officers” investigating that man knew what they were doing was unconstitutional, well one of them at least. The other one was looking for a reason to draw and escalate. Good on the homeowner to keep the recording going and keep his cool for the most part. Virginia is a test for them to see how far they can go.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Everyone should watch that one.